Good day to you dear reader! You appear to be looking for a reliable comparison of the specifications and costs of the Xiaomi pad, pad 5, and pad 5 pro. Let us assist you in finding out information about Xiaomi Pad, Pad 5, Pad 5 Pro details and price.
The Xiaomi Pads – Taking Over iPads
In terms of value for money, the 2021 budget tablet to beat is the Xiaomi Pad. Other tablets are incomparable. What Xiaomi has accomplished with the specifications they were able to fit into its tablets is just astonishing.
The Xiaomi Pad 5 – A Revolutionary Pad by Xiaomi
Without a doubt, Xiaomi wants to change that—for the better or worse. The Xiaomi Pad 5 is a serious effort to create a competitively priced, high-quality mid-range Android tablet. Here’s what it comes with:
- An 11-inch 2.5K/WQXA display that supports a 120Hz refresh rate.
- A 240Hz touch sampling rate
- The Xiaomi Pad 5 boasts a 6.85mm thin body.
- The tablet also has a hardware-level blue light reduction, Dolby Vision, HDR10, a True Tone True color display, and a TUV Rhineland low blue light hardware scheme certification.
- The tablet also supports the DCI-P3 color gamut, which has over one billion colors.
- The Xiaomi Pad 5 has an octa-core Snapdragon 860 processor under the hood,
- It had 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB + 256GB of internal storage.
- The tablet comes pre-installed with MIUI for Pad and Android 11.
The Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro – A Step Further Into The World of Mi Pads
Xiaomi has introduced a brand-new tablet, the Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 12.4. The business’s fourth tablet in the Xiaomi Pad 5 line-up is the Pad 5 Pro. Here are the amazing features of this pad:
- The Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 12.4 features a 12.4-inch display panel with a 2.5K resolution
- It has Dolby Vision compatibility.
- A 10,000mAh battery and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor power the tablet.
- A 12.4-inch WQHD+ (2560 x 1600 pixel) resolution, 244ppi pixel density, and 500nits peak brightness are features of the most recent Pad 5 series tablet.
- It includes a 1,500:1 contrast ratio and a 120Hz refresh rate panel with up to 240Hz touch sampling rate.
- It supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision content and has a DCI-P3 color gamut. Additionally, the display panel is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- This Xiaomi tablet is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 CPU
- The tablet is equipped with up to 512GB of UFS3.1 storage and up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
Here is a comparison of the Xiaomi Pad 5 and Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro with the iPad 9.
|Model||Xiaomi Pad 5 Wi-Fi (2021)||Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 5G (2021)||iPad 9 (2021)|
|Display||11-inch LCD @ 120Hz||11-inch LCD @ 120Hz||10.2-inch LCD @ 60Hz|
|Resolution||2560 x 1600, 16:10||2560 x 1600, 16:10||2160 x 1620, :4:3|
|Chip||Snapdragon 860||Snapdragon 870 5G||Apple A13|
|RAM||6GB||6 – 8GB||3GB|
|Storage||128GB||128 – 256GB||64 – 256GB|
|Main camera||13MP f/2||50MP f/2.5||8MP f/2.4|
|Speakers||4 way||4 way||2 way|
|OS||Android 12, MUI 12.5||Android 12, MUI 12.5||iPad 15|
|Weight||254.7 x 166.3 x 6.9 mm||254.7 x 166.3 x 6.9 mm||250.6 x 174.1 x 7.5 mm|
|microSD card slot||No||No||No|
|Stylus support||Xiaomi Smart Pen (US $65)||Xiaomi Smart Pen (US $65)||Apple Pencil 1 (US $99)|
|Price (US$)||$300 – 400||$450||$329|
1. What distinguishes the Mi Pad 5 from the Mi Pad 5 Pro?
The connectivity rather than the performance is the key hardware distinction between the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 and the Mi Pad 5 Pro. While the standard Mi Pad 5 lacks both 4G and 5G connectivity entirely, the Pro edition has both 5G connectivity and a SIM slot.
2. Do calls on the Mi Pad 5 Pro work?
Making video calls on a Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro is comfortable because of its 11.0-inch, 350.9-cm2 (82.8% screen-to-body ratio), 1600 x 2560-pixel, 16:10 ratio (274 PPI density), IPS LCD, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10, and Dolby Vision screen.
3. Can a keyboard be connected to the Xiaomi Pad 5?
Easily attach the keyboard to your tablet with the Pogo Pin connector.
The magnetic connector creates a quick, secure connection between your keyboard and tablet in just a few seconds. Your device is supported by the rear cover, allowing you to use it as a laptop.
The Final Conclusion
It’s astounding what Xiaomi accomplished with the Xiaomi Pad 5. Now, you can purchase a tablet with excellent performance for a fraction of what Apple is asking.