Hello reader! If you have come over to this page then you must be looking for information about the Xiaomi Mi 10T, price, and specifications – advantages and disadvantages. We will take you through all of these.
Xiaomi – Reaching the Skies
Over the past three years, Xiaomi’s hardware and software quality has improved dramatically, turning the tech business into a power that neither Apple nor Samsung could ignore.
Xiaomi’s Another Miracle – The Xiaomi Mi 10T
The Xiaomi Mi 10T smartphone was introduced on September 30, 2020. It comes with the following amazing specifications.
- The phone has a 6.67-inch touchscreen display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels.
- For safety, the display is covered in Gorilla Glass.
- The Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G has an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors
- It has a large and vibrant screen, a high pixel density, and a high resolution that makes the display incredibly clear and brilliant.
- When it comes to performance, the phone has an Octa-core (2.84 GHz, Single Core + 2.42 GHz, Tri core + 1.8 GHz, Quad core) Snapdragon with 8656 GB RAM
- The camera is 64 MP + 13 MP + 5 MP Triple Primary Cameras LED Flash20 MP Front Camera
- The battery is 5000 mAh with a Fast Charging and USB Type-C Port
Advantages of the Xiaomi Mi 10T
The Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G has a 20:9 aspect ratio with a 395 PPI density resolution. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 technology. It boasts HDR10+, a 144Hz refresh rate, a typical brightness of 500 nits (as stated), and a great screen-to-body ratio.
The Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G has the most recent versions of Android 10 and MIUI 12. The Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) processor is available. It offers a strong CPU, It has an Octa-core (1.80 GHz Kryo 585, 2.42 GHz Kryo 585, 3.42 GHz Kryo 585), an Adreno 650 GPU, excellent performance, and no latency.
Disadvantages of the Xiaomi Mi 10T
The Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G lacks a card slot for high-capacity memory expansion. It weighs 216 g, which is somewhat weighty (7.62 oz.), There is no 3.5mm jack on it. It lacks an FM radio. There is no temperature sensor on it. It lacks water and dust resistance, A non-removable battery is included. It comes in Cosmic Black and Lunar Silver, two colors.
Price of the Mi 10T
|128GB 6GB RAM||$ 271.00|
|128GB 8GB RAM||$ 299.00|
1. Is the Mi 10T waterproof?
Unfortunately, the Mi 10T series of smartphones lack an IP classification and are not water-resistant.
2. Can I play games on the MI 10T?
The phone is completely capable of providing top-tier gaming performance with a smooth framerate. Additionally, the phone boasts a powerful 5000mAh battery, which undoubtedly aids in extended gaming sessions. Additionally, a 33W “rapid” charger is included.
3. Can the MI 10T wirelessly charge?
It is compatible with wireless charging protocols like Qi. Simply place the smartphone on a charging pad that is compatible with it to start charging it.
Mi 10T: A Verdict
The Mi 10T is a good value for the money. It has excellent build quality, three 108MP cameras, a sturdy body, a sizable 5,000 mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging, a 144Hz screen refresh rate, and comes at a good price. The Mi 10T is a worthwhile purchase because it offers every feature you could want.