- 1 Xiaomi – The World’s Fourth Largest Phone Manufacturer
- 2 Xiaomi Holds A World Record
- 3 Xiaomi 12 Lite – The Best Hardware and Software
- 4 Xiaomi 12 Lite – Availability and Pricing
- 5 Why Is Xiaomi 12 Lite the Best Phone For You
- 6 Xiaomi 12 Lite – Performance
- 7 World Class Hardware
- 8 FAQs
- 9 The Final Verdict
Xiaomi – The World’s Fourth Largest Phone Manufacturer
After Samsung, Huawei, and Apple, Xiaomi is the world’s fourth-largest phone manufacturer. They rank first or second in many countries around the world, Xiaomi 12 lite is one of them
Xiaomi Holds A World Record
The record for most smartphones sold in a single day belongs to Xiaomi. For selling a staggering 2.11 million phones in a single day, the business currently owns the Guinness World Record.
At the 2015 Mi Fan Festival, the Chinese smartphone company established this milestone.
Xiaomi 12 Lite – The Best Hardware and Software
Comparing the Xiaomi 12 Lite to the previous model reveals various hardware upgrades.
- Instead of the previous 90 Hertz, the 6,55′′ AMOLED panel now supports 120 Hertz. With 950 nits, it should also be considerably brighter than its predecessor (instead of 800).
- The 5 MP “telephoto macro” sensor was changed into a tiny 2 MP macro camera for the main sensor, which is now 108 megapixels in resolution rather than 64.
- The middle of the screen once more houses the front camera, whose resolution has been increased from 20 to 32 megapixels.
- The battery is larger than the 4300 Lite NE at 50 mAh and is charged at 33 watts as opposed to 67.
- The device has the MIUI 12 skin on top of Android 11.
Also read : Xiaomi MIUI11
Xiaomi 12 Lite – Availability and Pricing
The Xiaomi 12 is currently accessible. Prices will vary from region to region, but they should roughly equal the amounts shown below in US dollars.
- 6GB + 128GB, $399
- 8GB + 128GB, $449
- 8GB + 256GB, $499
Why Is Xiaomi 12 Lite the Best Phone For You
- Measuring just 7.29mm thick and weighing 173g, the Xiaomi 12 Lite is a slim and light smartphone
- The phone is easier to grasp because of its flat front and back, which give it a boxier appearance than other Android phones
- The Xiaomi 12 boasts a 6.55-inch AMOLED screen with a 20.9 aspect ratio and FHD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) resolution on the front. You start with a 60Hz refresh rate out of the box, but you can manually change it to 120Hz, which provides a swiftly speedy and fluid experience when scrolling through your screen.
- The Xiaomi 12 has a triple camera arrangement on the back, with a 108MP camera using a Samsung HM2 sensor as the primary sensor.
- The remaining components are a 2MP macro lens, an 8MP ultra-wide lens with a 120-degree field of view, and so forth.
Xiaomi 12 Lite – Performance
Lately, mid-range phones using the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor are the most common. When you use the Xiaomi 12 Lite for your daily tasks and a few casual, less-demanding games—or even more demanding ones if the settings are adjusted down—you’re getting the most out of its chipset.
Remember that since this isn’t a gaming chipset, it may get warm as you play for long periods, but it performs flawlessly in everyday use.
World Class Hardware
|System chip||Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SM7325 (6 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core, 1x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 3x 2.2GHz Cortex-A78 + 4x 1.9GHz Cortex-A55|
1. Is the Xiaomi 12 Lite waterproof?
The Xiaomi 12 Lite smartphone is not water-resistant because it lacks an IP classification.
2. Does the the Xiaomi 12 Lite support wireless charging?
The phone supports wireless charging.
3. Is the Xiaomi 12 Lite a good gaming device?
Only the iPhone 13 series and the most dedicated Android gaming phones are ahead of the Xiaomi 12 Lite when it comes to gaming.
The Final Verdict
You will also have seen from the technical details above that the Xiaomi 12 Lite features are superior to the other versions in terms of camera, fast charging, and adaptive refresh rate of the display.