On this page, we’re sharing the latest Xiaomi 11T Pro (codenamed vili) Europe Stable ROM. Which you can flash using MI Flash Tool, below you can directly download fastboot file for Xiaomi 11T Pro.
If you don’t receive Xiaomi 11T Pro Europe Stable ROM update yet, so no worries here we are providing the direct download link for this ROM that you can flash using Mi Flash Tool.
Just in case if you don’t receive any updates from Xiaomi recently so do follow up on our guide on how you can check for the software update manually. In order to do this, head to the Settings -> About Phone and Tap on a Software Update to check for the new version for the Xiaomi 11T Pro.
Xiaomi11T Pro Europe Stable ROM Flash Files
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
|Other – Optimized system performance, |
Improved system security and stability
In order to install stock ROM or upgrading the MIUI version on Xiaomi devices, It is highly recommended to follow pre-requites downloads below before proceeding.
- Make sure to download the correct Xiaomi 11T Pro Firmware Flash File.
- Download/Install MI Flash Tool
- Make sure to install proper latest Xiaomi USB Drivers or Qualcomm QDLoader USB drivers.
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Make sure you have already backup your data of Xiaomi11T Pro
Instructions to Flash Fastboot ROM Xiaomi11T Pro Firmware:
- Download correct fastboot ROM file for Xiaomi 11T Pro
- Power off your device, press volume up + power key simultaneously to boot into fastboot mode.
- Once you will get an interview will see the Mi Bunny logo.
- This time you have to connect your device to the PC using a working USB cable.
- Extract the downloaded fastboot ROM as per your device (make sure the file name doesn’t contain space between characters) or just simply replace it with “MI_Fasboot_File“.
- Open the extracted file folder and copy the path.
- Install MI Flash Tool (ignore if you have already installed it).
- Run as administrator the Mi flash tool, paste the copied path of the extracted file, in the MI Flash Tool address bar adjacent to the select option, or just click on the select button to browse the file that you have extracted.
- Click on the “Refresh” button to know whether your device is connected to the PC in fastboot mode or not, if so you can see your device under the device section in MI Flash Tool.
- *Skip if the device is connected, if you are not able to see your device in the Mi flash tool so check out ‘How to Boot Xiaomi device in Fastboot Mode‘.
- All set, now at the bottom you can see their options, “clear all“, “save user data“, and “clear all and lock“. You have to select clear all or clear all and lock if you want to re-lock MI bootloader to flash property.
- After selecting any of the options at the bottom, click on “flash” to flash file, it will take some time to flash and wait till the green progress bar completely, then you will be able to see status success under the result area.
- Your device will automatically boot, wait until you can see the set-up device screen.
I hope you’ve installed stock ROM on Xiaomi 11T Pro (vili) successfully without getting into trouble. If you have any queries or feedback and improvements feel free to tell us. 😉
Stay tuned with Xiaomi Trends for more updates!