Know how you can unlock/remove your Xiaomi lock smartphone in just 2 minutes!
There are so many methods to unlock Xiaomi pattern/password lock but if you are genuine and working.
Here you will know how you can Unlock your Xiaomi/Redmi/POCO smartphone pattern lock using authentic ways in just 2 minutes.
Ways to unlock Xiaomi lock
There are also many complicated methods to unlock your device, but they may require time taking and risky processors. Which you don’t want to wear on your head, the method we are giving is very simple and easy to implement. Just follow them carefully.
Caution: During the process, you may lose your data such as contacts, photos, videos, media of your device so make sure you have taken backup if you don’t want to take a chance.
(No Data Loss) Forget Password!
- Try to unlock 5 times until you get “Your device has been locked” with “Forget Password“
- Click on the forgot password at the bottom, use the Google or Xiaomi account that you have logged in to previously.
- Enter the valid login details to forget your password.
- That’s it you can set a new password/PIN/Pattern for your Xiaomi/Redmi/POCO smartphone.
The second method is quite useful in the situation when you are not able to access your device or you lost your device or somehow you are not able to use it, this method is quite useful for you.
2. Using Gmail Account
- Go to Find My Device
- Log in with the Gmail account, which is sync or logged in with your device.
- Select your device in which you want to remove the lock.
- Select “Erase Device” (This will reset/erase all data will be permanently erased)
- Hit the button Erase Device, after a couple of minutes it will automatically remove/reset your device, but make sure to connect to the internet.
3. Hard Reset Xiaomi/Redmi/POCO device
- Power off of your device.
- Press Volume Up (+) + Power Button simultaneously.
- You will enter Recovery Mode.
- Select “Wipe Data” using the volume button.
- Using the volume button select “Confirm”
- It will take some time, then go back once the process is completed and hit the button on “Reboot”.
- It takes some time and then you will get to set up the screen, then set up as a new device.
- In case if you don’t remember your MI account or Google account and if it asks, So Check out Remove MI Account.
4. Use a PC to Unlock Device
- Turn off your device.
- Press Volume (+) and Power Key together, when the MI logo appears release Power Key and hold Volume Up key until you see the screen given below.
- Working USB cable.
- Download/Install MI PC Suite (For drivers)
- Mi Password Remover (Download)
- Download/Install the MI Account Unlock Tool.
- Connect your device to PC in Fastboot or MI Suite mode.
- Click on the Bypass MI Account.
- It takes some time to reset your device, and it will remove the Mi account so you don’t need to remove it separately.
- Now set up your device and enjoy
These are all possible ways mentioned above about how you can remove/unlock your Xiaomi/Redmi/POCO device.
This process is very easy to use. But unfortunately, you will lose the smartphone data of your smartphone. Unlock Xiaomi device
If you face any problem do let us know in the comments section below will try to resolve it.
Share it with colleagues You need this article!
Stay tuned with Xiaomi Trends for more updates!