Struggling to find out the best to install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 10 Pro? Well, here on this page, we have mentioned the process of how you can install TWRP custom recovery and you’ll also be able to root your device.
Typically the strategy for installing any custom ROM is expected to open the bootloader and present any custom recovery, The best recovery is TWRP or any casual recovery for your device. Accepting that you don’t have any custom recovery then you can follow our manual for the best custom recovery for Android smartphones.
The antiquated method is to figure out by Googleing you can figure out how you can open your wireless bootloader successfully yet for this article what about we significant leap into the best custom ROM suits for your Pocophone M2 that you can use as a consistent driver.
TWRP Recovery and its Advantages
Team Win Recovery Project is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system which is functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. – WikiPedia
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- Ability to flash Custom ROM on Redmi Note 10 Pro using TWRP
- Ability to flash modding zip files to customize your smartphone
- Flash and use Xposed Modules is very easy via using TWRP
- Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery with zip SuperSU
- Easy to install Magisk on Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery easliy.
- Access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- Flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Ability to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 10 Pro.
- Easy to underclock and overclock.
- Easy to clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 10 Pro
Before going to the TWRP installation process, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements mentioned below properly. If in case you’re facing trouble finding a test point or EDL point to boot your device into EDL mode so you can check out Redmi Note 10 Pro Test Point.
- The files and following guide are for the Redmi Note 10 Pro device supported only. Don’t try it on any other devices.
- Bootloader should be unlocked of Redmi Note 10 Pro.
- A PC and working USB cable are required.
- Make sure take a Full Backup of Device Data (No Root).
- Now charge your device battery upto full or atleast 60%.
- Download All Required Files:
TWRP Recovery Details
|File Name||TWRP Recovery|
If you wish to back to default recovery so just have to flash stock ROM which you can download from here.
Method: ADB and Fastboot Tool
Once all the required files, drivers, and tools, are downloaded you have to follow the installation process.
- First, enable the Developer Options and USB Debugging mode on your device.
- Open the device Settings > System > About Phone > then tap on the Build Number for seven-eight times to enable Developer options mode.
- Next, move to the Developer options in the Settings menu and turn on the toggle in order to enable USB debugging.
- Now, get in the ADB & Fastboot folder on your PC. Then press and hold the Shift key and right mouse click to open the command window.
- This time, turn off your device > Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds to enter into Fastboot mode.
- Connect your device with the PC via a USB cable and type the following code on the command windows and hit enter:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, your device is connected successfully as a fastboot device.
- Type the geving command and hit enter to check whether the fastboot device connected or not:
- Then, to install TWRP Recovery on your phone, type the following command and press enter:
fastboot flash recovery twrpname.img
- To just boot into recovery, you can use the command fastboot boot twrpname.img
- Congrats. You’ve now installed the TWRP Recovery on the Redmi Note 10 Pro device successfully. Now, you only have to flash root
What is Root?
This is an unofficial process to enable an administrator or superuser access over your device system. With the help of this, the user can perform any tasks with includes changes, change, edit, installing different custom ROMs, or deleting system files and apps easily.
Therefore rooting can help, you to uninstall bloatware, increase device performance, reduce battery draining, install Xposed modules, and much more. However, this process called rooting will void the smartphone warranty and you may not get software OTA updates anymore. An improper way of rooting can also brick your device easily. Therefore, it is necessary to follow the right guide properly.
The advantage of Rooting:
- You will get access to all files on your Redmi Note 10 Pro, even the files which are present in the root directory of your phone, and you have now full control of your device.
- Performance can be increased the performance of your Redmi Note 10 Pro by overclocking.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking Redmi Note 10 Pro via rooting.
- Ability to uninstall bloatware on Redmi Note 10 Pro.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game-related applications.
- You can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- By Rooting Redmi Note 10 Pro, you can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support .
Steps to Root Redmi Note 10 Pro
We hope that this in-depth installation guide would be helpful to you. If you have any queries, do ask in the comments below.