On this page, we will direct you to introduce the TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power/9T (codename: lime). This partner contains both the shaped bearing and a video educational exercise to assist you with introducing it rapidly. Attempt to download the records required and in this manner bounce straight into the course on the most proficient method to introduce TWRP Recovery on Redmi 9 Power/9T.
Review that prior to going to the joint effort, you should open the contraption bootloader reliably. As the cell OEMs give a locked bootloader to their contraptions considering some security stresses, to introduce any pariah record, you should open the bootloader. Then, at that point, you will be able to introduce TWRP Custom Recovery on your Redmi 9 Power/9T gadget and root in addition. The TWRP Recovery can in like way take Nandroid strongholds, reestablish, get out framework/information/save, and that is just the beginning.
TWRP Recovery and its Advantages
Team Win Recovery Project is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system which is functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. – Wikipedia
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Redmi 9 Power / 9T using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Redmi 9 Power / 9T
- Easy to Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Redmi 9 Power / 9T
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Redmi 9 Power / 9T.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 9 Power / 9T
Before going to the TWRP installation process, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements mentioned below properly.
- The file and guide are supported for the Redmi 9 Power / 9T model only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Redmi 9 Power / 9T bootloader should be unlocked.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required for this process.
- Make sure to take a Full Backup of Device Data (No Root).
- Charge your device battery to full.
- Download All Required Files:
TWRP Recovery Details
|File Name||TWRP Recovery|
Method: ADB and Fastboot Tool
After downloading all the required files, drivers, and tools, follow the installation process.
- First of all, enable the Developer Options and USB Debugging mode on your device.
- Head over to the device Settings > System > About Phone > then tap on the Build Number seven times to enable Developer options mode.
- Now, go to the Developer options in the Settings menu and turn on the toggle to enable USB debugging.
- Next, open the ADB & Fastboot folder on your computer. Then press and hold the Shift key and right mouse click to open the command window.
- Turn off your device > Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into Fastboot mode.
- Connect your device with the PC via a USB cable and type the following code on the command windows and hit enter:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, your device is connected successfully as a fastboot device.
- Type the following command and hit enter to check the fastboot device is connected or not:
- Now, in order to install TWRP Recovery on your phone, type the following command and press enter:
fastboot flash recovery twrpname.img
- To just boot, you can use the command fastboot boot twrpname.img
- That’s it. You’ve successfully installed the TWRP Recovery on the Redmi 9 Power / 9T device. Now, you have to flash the Root.
What is Root?
Smartphone Rooting is the unofficial way to enable an administrator or superuser access to your device system and subsystem. Therefore, the user can easily tweak, change, edit, or delete system files and apps easily.
With the help of rooting, you can uninstall bloatware, increase device performance, reduce battery draining, install Xposed modules, and more. However, smartphone rooting will void the device warranty and you may not get software OTA updates anymore. An improper way of rooting can also brick your device easily. Therefore, make sure to follow the guide properly.
The advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Redmi 9 Power / 9T, even the files present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Redmi 9 Power / 9T by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Redmi 9 Power / 9T.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Redmi 9 Power / 9T.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game-related applications.
Also Read: Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- By Rooting Redmi 9 Power / 9T, you can View, Edit, or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Steps to Root Redmi 9 Power / 9T
We assume that this full-depth installation guide will be helpful to you. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.