On this page, we will direct you to introduce the TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G (codename: Renoir). This assistant contains both the made heading and a video instructive exercise to assist you with introducing it rapidly. Endeavor to download the records required and from that point ricochet straight into rules on the best method for introducing TWRP Recovery on Mi 11 Lite 5G.
Remember that first scrambling toward the cycle, you should open the contraption bootloader reliably. As the cell phone OEMs give a locked bootloader to their contraptions considering some security stresses, to introduce any pariah chronicle, you should open the bootloader. Then, at that point, you will be fit to introduce TWRP Custom Recovery on your Mi 11 Lite 5G contraption and root too. The TWRP Recovery can in like way take Nandroid fortresses, reestablish, get out framework/information/store, and that is only a brief look at something bigger.
TWRP Recovery and its Advantages
Team Win Recovery Project is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system which is functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. – Wikipedia
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Mi 11 Lite 5G using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Mi 11 Lite 5G
- Easy to Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Mi 11 Lite 5G
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Mi 11 Lite 5G.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Mi 11 Lite 5G
Before going to the TWRP installation process, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements mentioned below properly.
- The file and guide are supported for the Mi 11 Lite 5G model only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Mi 11 Lite 5G bootloader should be unlocked.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required for this process.
- Make sure to take a Full Backup of Device Data (No Root).
- Charge your device battery to full.
- Download All Required Files:
- No Verity opt Encrypt
- Download SuperSU Zip – For root using SuperSU
- Download Magisk Zip – For root using Magisk
- USB Drivers: Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install it on your PC
TWRP Recovery Details
|File Name||TWRP Recovery|
|File Size||61 MB|
Disclaimer:GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any kind of damage or error that occurs to your device while/after installing the files or following this guide. Make sure to take a complete backup before doing anything. Do this at your own risk.
Method: ADB and Fastboot Tool
After downloading all the required files, drivers, and tools, follow the installation process.
- First of all, enable the Developer Options and USB Debugging mode on your device.
- Head over to the device Settings > System > About Phone > then tap on the Build Number seven times to enable Developer options mode.
- Now, go to the Developer options in the Settings menu and turn on the toggle to enable USB debugging.
- Next, open the ADB & Fastboot folder on your computer. Then press and hold the Shift key and right mouse click to open the command window.
- Turn off your device > Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into Fastboot mode.
- Connect your device with the PC via a USB cable and type the following code on the command windows and hit enter:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, your device is connected successfully as a fastboot device.
- Type the following command and hit enter to check the fastboot device connected or not:
- Now, in order to install TWRP Recovery on your phone, type the following command and press enter:
fastboot flash recovery twrpname.img
- To just boot, you can use the command fastboot boot twrpname.img
- That’s it. You’ve successfully installed the TWRP Recovery on the Mi 11 Lite 5G device. Now, you have to flash the Root.
What is Root?
Smartphone Rooting is the unofficial way to enable an administrator or superuser access to your device system and subsystem. Therefore, the user can easily tweak, change, edit, or delete system files and apps easily.
With the help of rooting, you can uninstall bloatware, increase device performance, reduce battery draining, install Xposed modules, and more. However, smartphone rooting will void the device warranty and you may not get software OTA updates anymore. An improper way of rooting can also brick your device easily. Therefore, make sure to follow the guide properly.
The advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Mi 11 Lite 5G, even the files present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Mi 11 Lite 5G by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Mi 11 Lite 5G.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Mi 11 Lite 5G.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game-related applications.
Also Read: Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- By Rooting Mi 11 Lite 5G, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Steps to Root Mi 11 Lite 5G
Guide to Root Mi 11 Lite 5G via SuperSU
Guide to Root Mi 11 Lite 5G via Magisk
We assume that this full-depth installation guide will be helpful to you. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.