Expecting that you’re utilizing the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite gadget and need to empower root access through Magisk then this assistant is for you. In this partner, we have presented to you the fundamental assets to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite utilizing Magisk without TWRP in an exceptionally clear way for your straightforwardness.
To root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite, we will utilize the Magisk to fix the stock boot picture and glimmer that to your gadget’s boot segment. At this point, tolerating that you ask concerning for what reason Magisk? It’s a framework-less root process that doesn’t play with the design tasks while empowering root access. Magisk can correspondingly camouflage online security attempts to work applications appropriately like any monetary application, SafetyNet, and so forth.
Steps To Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite Using Magisk
Follow the full-depth guide along with the requirements and download links below.
Keep in mind:
- Rooting may void the manufacturer’s warranty on your device.
- Rooting will block the firmware OTA updates.
Now, let’s head over to some of the necessary steps which you need to abide by:
- You need to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite
- Your phone should have a battery juice of more than 60% at least.
- Keep a backup of your device data at first. Therefore, if anything goes wrong, you can get back the important data.
- The image file in this article is supported by the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite model only. DO NOT try to flash it on other models.
- You will also require a PC/Laptop and a USB cable in order to connect your device with the computer.
- You should download all the necessary files, tools, and drivers from below accordingly.
- Download ADB & Fastboot files (Windows/MAC)
- Xiaomi USB Drivers – Download and install it on your computer
- Download the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite Firmware Flash File and move it to the PC
Warning:We’re at GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any kind of error or damage that occurs to your phone during or after following this guide or flashing any file. You should know what you’re doing. Take a full backup at first and proceed at your own risk!
1. How to Extract and Patch Boot.image using Magisk?
- First of all, download and extract the ROM to your PC.
- Attach your device via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
- Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose install again.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File”.
- Navigate to internal storage and select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Now you can follow the second step to flash the patched boot image file.
2. Steps To Install the Patched Boot Image on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite
Follow the proper guide to install Patched Boot Image on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite from the below link:
- Now, extract the ADB & Fastboot tool, then move the patched boot image file to the same folder.
- Press and hold down the Shift key + right-mouse-click to open the command window/PowerShell.
- Next, enter the following command in order to flash the “patched_boot.img” to install Magisk and root your Android device:
fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
- For devices with an A/B partition system, you have to use the following commands:
fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.img fastboot flash boot_b patched_boot.img
Please replace [patched_boot.img] with the name of the boot image file you downloaded followed by the .img extension.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Finally, type in the command to reboot your device.
- That’s it.
Steps to Verify the Systemless Root
- Launch the Magisk Manager app on your device.
- Now, in order to verify the systemless root access on your phone, you will see the status screen. Here all options should be green ticked if properly rooted. If yes, that means you’ve successfully bypassed the Google SafetyNet measure as well.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve found this guide useful and have successfully rooted your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.