This assistant will allow you to root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10Lite device. We have provided the essential resources to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 10Lite using Magisk without TWRP.
We will use the Magisk to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Light. This will fix the stock boot image and add a glimmer to the boot section. We will now ask you why Magisk? It is a framework-less root procedure that does not interfere with design tasks and allows root access. Magisk can also disguise online security attempts in order to work applications as if they were monetary applications, SafetyNet, or other similar programs.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite with Magisk
Follow the link below to download the complete guide.
- Rooting could cause your warranty to be voided.
- Rooting can block firmware OTA updates.
Let’s now look at some steps you should follow:
- You must unlock your Xiaomi Redmi 10 Lite bootloader
- At a minimum, your phone should have more than 60% battery life.
- First, make sure to keep a backup of all your device data. You can always get the data back if something goes wrong.
- This article uses the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite model to support the image file. Do not flash it on any other models.
- To connect your device to the computer, you will need a laptop or PC and a USB cable.
- Download all necessary files, drivers, and tools from the links below.
Downloads are required
- Download ADB & Fastboot files (Windows/MAC)
- Xiaomi USB Drivers Download it and install it on your computer
- Move the Xiaomi Redmi 10 Lite Firmware Flash file to your PC
Warning: GetDroidTips is not responsible for any error or damage to your phone after following this guide, flashing any file or following any other instructions. It is important to know what you are doing. You should always have a backup and be aware of your surroundings before you start.
1. How to extract and patch Boot.image with Magisk
- First, download the ROM and extract it to your computer.
- Connect your device using a USB cable. Copy the boot.img file only from the extracted folder to the device storage
- Launch MagiskManager. If a popup asks you to install Magisk click INSTALL then choose Install again.
- Click on “Patch Boot Image File”.
- Navigate to your internal storage and choose the boot image you have transferred earlier.
- Give it a few seconds. Magisk will begin to patch the boot image.
- After the boot image has been repaired, copy the patched_boot.img file from your internal storage and place it in the extracted ROM folder.
You can now follow the second step to flash your patched boot file.
2. Steps to Install the Patched Boot image on Xiaomi Redmi 10 Lite
The following link will guide you through how to install Patched Boot Image in Xiaomi Redmi 10 Lite.
- Extract the ADB & Fastboot tools and then move the boot image file patched to the same folder.
- Hold down the Shift key and right-mouse click to open the PowerShell command window.
- Next, type the following command to flash the patched_boot.img to install Magisk on your Android device.
fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
- These commands are for devices that have an A/B partition scheme.
fastboot flashboot_a patched_boot.img
Replace [ patched_boot.img] with the name of your boot image file, followed by the.img extension.
- Wait for the flashing to finish.
- Finally, enter the command to reboot your device.
- That’s it.
Steps to verify the Systemless Root
- Start the Magisk Manager App from your device.
- You will now see the status screen to confirm that your phone has systemless root access. If your phone is properly rooted, all options should now be ticked. If you answered yes, then you have successfully bypassed Google SafetyNet.
That’s it, guys. We hope you found this guide helpful and that your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Light device has been successfully rooted. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments.