Get Android 11 for Redmi 8(codename: olive)! If you haven’t received the latest Android update of 11 yet for your Redmi 8 so you’re at the right place. Here in this post, we have covered the complete guild on the installation process of AOSP Android 11 also you’ll be able to download the ROM file here. So let’s begin!
The device came back in October 2019 that has AOSP Android 11 out of the box. Lately, Google conveyed its latest stable Android 11 for the general populace. Moreover, with that, various OEMs raced to take on something almost identical. First in the line were the Pixel devices, which were regardless along the typical lines. Later Google conveyed the AOSP source code for Android 11 which is indeed the basic fixing to aggregate Android 11-based custom ROMs.
Android 11 and Its Features:
For sure, Android 11, Google’s 11th accentuation gives off an impression of resembling Android 10 yet with a little pack of new components and changes. The update brings notice history, Chat bubbles, Conversation sees, screen recorder, new media controls, splendid device controls, when assent, chipped away at the dull subject with the arranging structure, application thoughts, distant android auto, and some more. For extra, take a gander at our article Android 11 maintained rundown, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 parts, and some more.
Xiaomi Redmi 8 components a 6.22 inches IPS LCD show with a screen objective of 720 x 1520 pixels. The show is gotten by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 12 nm Processor. The handset loads 64GB variety with 4GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi 8 games a Dual back camera with 12MP + 2MP camera and a Selfie camera with an 8MP significance camera. The phone is running on Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI 9 programming group and is maintained by a 5000 mAh battery. It has a remarkable finger impression peruser on the back.
How to Install AOSP Android 11 on [Redmi 8]
Being the latest available Andriod custom ROM for Redmi 8 has lots of things to offer and you’re here meaning no doubt you want to try this out. Therefore, you have to follow the installation instructions that are mentioned below, you need to fulfill all the mentioned requirements. Also, you must walk throughissues present in this ROM. Once you have gone viaall the requirements sections, then it is safe to proceedwith the installation process.
- *This ROM is only tested/made for Xiaomi Redmi 8*
- Make sure to take complete your device backup.
- Now, enable USB Debugging on your Redmi 8. [This will help your PC to recognize in ADB mode.]
- Go to Settings > About Phone > Tap on Build Number 7 times > Go back to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging.
- You need to unlock your device bootloader. If you have already bootloader unlocked then you can skip otherwise you can follow guide to How To Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Redmi 8.
- Next, you need to Install TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Redmi 8, in order to flash/install the AOSP Android 11 on your Redmi 8.
Download AOSP Android 11
Before downloading the firmware file, you need to double-check does firmware is correct for your device and also you are downloading stable ROM.
Once downloading is fished completely, now it’s time to transfer them to your device. So far now you can proceed with the below steps to install AOSP Android 11 on your Redmi 8 device.
Warning: Before we start with this framework, I would unequivocally recommend you to make a support of your device accumulating and all of your records set aside on your device. Furthermore, it is urged to follow the means referred to in this post mindfully to avoid dependable mischief or to impede your contraption. If anything turns out gravely the maker or XiaomiTrends isn’t obligated for it.
Install AOSP Android 11 on Xiaomi Redmi 8
There are two ways to install ROM into your device; one you can first install TWRP recovery the boot into it and then proceed further or two you can execute the TWRP recovery by using the below comments. The rest of the process of installation is the same so do follow the given steps.
- Connect your smartphone to your PC using working USB cable. Keep in mind to enable USB Debugging.
- Search platform-tools folder which you’re using, now launch Command Prompt by typeing CMD in the address bar, and hit Enter.
- Boot your smartphone to TWRP Recovery:adb reboot recovery by executing the menctioned commed in the CMD window.
- Now once you’ve entered in the TWRP recovery mode, you have to now the wipe section and format system, data, and cache. You need to right swipe to complete the format.
- This is time to flash AOSP Android 11 ROM onto your Redmi 8. Go to install, select the AOSP ROM ZIP file from your device or external USB drive and then perform a right swipe to install the file.
- In additional, if you wanna to use Google Apps as well, then you need to flash it too at this moment. Go to Install, select the GApps ZIP file that you have downloaded earlier, and perform a right swipe to flash this file.
- That it, now you have sussesfuly install the ROM, now you may reboot the device. Go to Reboot and select system.
Pro tips; Do take complete backup your data of your smartphone. 2; Make sure you have download the correct ROM also you need to make sure the file isn’t corrupted during download. 3; For safer side, do keep the stock ROM of your device just in case anything falls apart. 4; if the custom ROM you’re trying to install is showing any error or if your device stuck at boot loap so boot into recovery mode and install the stock ROM you can do it so using Mi Flash Tool.
Your device will as of now boot to the as of late installed OS. With this, we wrap up this guiding for the installation of AOSP Android 11 on Redmi 8. Do recall that the fundamental boot might possess some time and you might have to set up your contraption without any planning.
Additionally, at whatever point you have presented the ROM, do confer your experiences about the identical in the comments region. Changing, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and misleads, and Android Tips and Trick that you should take a gander at too.