Download Xiaomi Redmi 4A Firmware Flash File!
Here you can download all working stock ROM flash files for Redmi 4A. Here we have covered Fastboot for Redmi 4A.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A Flash File
If you are using the most popular Xiaomi smartphone ever Redmi 4A and looking to download firmware for it, here you are at the right place. Either you are facing a boot loop, lagging problem, stuck at fast boot, or even you want to upgrade or downgrade the MIUI version of Redmi 4A.
By flashing stock firmware you can dissolve all of these problems occurring, you just have to scroll down and select the file according to your device model and version. Install necessary drivers on your PC then flash files using the Xiaomi Flash tool.
Firmware/Fastboot for Redmi 4A
|Build / Download||OS|
|MIUI V184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM (2018.6.29)||7.1 Nougat|
|MIUI V220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM (2017.09.27)||6 Marshmallow|
The ultimate guide to flash stock ROM
- Make sure to download the correct firmware/fast boot ROM file for (Redmi 4A)
- Download/Install MI Flash Tool
- Make sure to install proper Xiaomi USB Drivers or Qualcomm QDLoader USB drivers and ADB Drivers.
- Make sure you have already backup your data of (Redmi 4A)
(Without PC) Steps to flash using Updater App
- In this case, you need to download recovery ROM in .zip format, to install via Recovery.
- It’s time to connect you’re (Redmi 4A) to your PC, Copy and Paste the zip file you have downloaded in your device storage.
- Open Updater app or go to settings > system update, at the top right corner you find three dots (‘…’), and select “choose update package“.
- Choose the zip recovery file from your device, then hit “OK“. It will take a couple of times to check the zip file. (Make sure to backup the Downloaded Recovery ROM zip file by a different name in your device, cause if anything goes wrong the selected file will corrupt).
- *During this process you don’t have to press the back button or minimize the screen this can cause an error, it will decrypt the recovery zip file then it will show “Reboot and Install” click on it, it takes some time to get completely installed.
Steps to flash Fastboot ROM
- Download correct fastboot ROM file for (Redmi 4A)
- Power off your device, press volume up + power key simultaneously to boot into fastboot mode.
- Once you will get an interview will see the Mi Bunny logo.
- This time you have to connect your device to the PC using a working USB cable.
- Extract the downloaded fastboot ROM as per your device (make sure the file name doesn’t contain space between characters) or just simply Redmi 4A with “MI_Fasboot_File“.
- Open the extracted file folder and copy the path.
- Install MI Flash Tool (ignore if you have already installed it).
- Run as administrator the Mi flash tool, paste the copied path of the extracted file, in the MI Flash Tool address bar adjacent to the select option, or just click on the select button to browse the file that you have extracted.
- Click on the “Refresh” button to know whether your device is connected to the PC in fastboot mode or not, if so you can see your device under the device section in MI Flash Tool.
- *Skip if the device is connected, if you are not able to see your device in the Mi flash tool so check out ‘How to Boot Xiaomi device in Fastboot Mode‘.
- All set, now at the bottom you can see their options, “clear all“, “save user data“, and “clear all and lock“. You have to select clear all or clear all and lock if you want to re-lock MI bootloader to flash property.
- After selecting any of the options at the bottom, click on “flash” to flash file, it will take some time to flash and wait till the green progress bar completely, then you will be able to see status success under the result area.
- Your device will automatically boot, wait until you can see the set-up device screen.
Hope you find this article helpful, all the shoes have to select the correct flash file for your Redmi 4A, install some necessary drivers, use a working USB cable to flash, then you will be able to successfully install the firmware on Redmi 4A. Make sure to follow all of the steps mentioned above.
If you find this article useful to share with your friends who need to download Stock ROM for Redmi 4A.
Stay tuned with Xiaomi Trends for more updates!