Are looking to download the Redmi 4 Firmware/Stock ROM file! Here we’ve covered the flash file for Redmi 4, you can easily download and flash using the Xiaomi flash tool.
For those who are facing bootloop problems, hanging problems, functions are not working properly even after updating if your device is not performing well or stuck somewhere. By using flashing stock firmware you can fix these problems, also any case.
If you want to downgrade or upgrade your version so it might be helpful for you we have provided all possible versions of Stock/Fastboot ROM download links of file. We have also covered how you can properly flash fastboot ROM via your PC without any error.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Flash FileDownload
|Build / Download||OS|
|MIUI V10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM (2019.05.08)||6.0 Marshmallow|
|MIUI V184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM (2018.06.09)||6.0 Marshmallow|
In-depth Guide to Flash Stock ROM
- Make sure to download the correct firmware/fast boot ROM file for (Redmi 4)
- Download/Install MI Flash Tool
- Make sure to install proper Xiaomi USB Drivers or Qualcomm QDLoader USB drivers and ADB Drivers.
- Make sure you have already backup your data of (Redmi 4)
(Without PC) Steps to flash using Updater App
- In this case, you need to download recovery ROM in .zip format, to install via Recovery.
- It’s time to connect you’re (Redmi 4) to your PC, Copy and Paste the zip file you have downloaded in your device storage.
- Open Updater app or go to settings > system update, at the top right corner you find three dots (‘…’), and select “choose update package“.
- Choose the zip recovery file from your device, then hit “OK“. It will take a couple of times to check the zip file. (Make sure to backup the Downloaded Recovery ROM zip file by a different name in your device, cause if anything goes wrong the selected file will corrupt).
- *During this process you don’t have to press the back button or minimize the screen this can cause an error, it will decrypt the recovery zip file then it will show “Reboot and Install” click on it, it takes some time to get completely installed.
Steps to flash Fastboot ROM
- Download correct fastboot ROM file for (Redmi 4)
- Power off your device, press volume up + power key simultaneously to boot into fastboot mode.
- Once you will get an interview will see the Mi Bunny logo.
- This time you have to connect your device to the PC using a working USB cable.
- Extract the downloaded fastboot ROM as per your device (make sure the file name doesn’t contain space between characters) or just simply Redmi 4 with “MI_Fasboot_File“.
- Open the extracted file folder and copy the path.
- Install MI Flash Tool (ignore if you have already installed it).
- Run as administrator the Mi flash tool, paste the copied path of the extracted file, in the MI Flash Tool address bar adjacent to the select option, or just click on the select button to browse the file that you have extracted.
- Click on the “Refresh” button to know whether your device is connected to the PC in fastboot mode or not, if so you can see your device under the device section in MI Flash Tool.
- *Skip if the device is connected, if you are not able to see your device in the Mi flash tool so check out ‘How to Boot Xiaomi device in Fastboot Mode‘.
- All set, now at the bottom you can see their options, “clear all“, “save user data“, and “clear all and lock“. You have to select clear all or clear all and lock if you want to re-lock MI bootloader to flash property.
- After selecting any of the options at the bottom, click on “flash” to flash file, it will take some time to flash and wait till the green progress bar completely, then you will be able to see status success under the result area.
- Your device will automatically boot, wait until you can see the set-up device screen. Redmi 4 Flash File
We hope this article helps you to properly flash stock ROM for Redmi 4, to properly install flash files you need to take care to download the correct firmware, install proper USB drivers, and use a working cable to flash. I would suggest you follow the in-depth guide about how to flash mentioned above. Redmi 4 Flash File
In case if you are facing any problem related to this, feel free to comment down below we will try to resolve your issue if you find this article useful to share with your friends who need to download Stock ROM for Redmi 4.
Stay tuned with Xiaomi Trends for more updates!