Download Xiaomi Redmi 4 Firmware Flash File!
It is quite a bit tough to figure out working Stock ROM for Redmi 4, Here we’ve shared all working stock ROM flash files for Redmi 4 which you can download, Here we have covered Fastboot MIUI 9, and 10, for Redmi 4.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Flash File
One of the common problems that beginners face when it comes to downloading flash files is that they won’t be able to figure out working fastboot flash files for Redmi 4.
You can flash firmware if you are facing a boot loop, lagging problem, stuck on fast boot, or if you want to upgrade or downgrade the MIUI version of Redmi 4, you can resolve all of these problems by just flashing stock firmware that occurring, Firmware/Fastboot for Redmi 4.
All you have to do is take care of a few things, most importantly you have to download the correct flash file for Redmi Note 4, in case you want to downgrade or upgrade the MIUI version. Then select the file accordingly, the next is to make sure to install USB drivers properly, after all of this you need to use the Xiaomi flash file tool to flash stock ROM.
Download Firmware Flash File for Redmi 4
|Build / Download||OS|
|MIUI V10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM (2019.05.08)||6.0 Marshmallow|
|MIUI V22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM (2018.06.09)||6.0 Marshmallow|
In-depth Guide to Flash Stock ROM
- Make sure to download the correct firmware/fast boot ROM file for (Redmi 4)
- Download/Install MI Flash Tool
- Make sure to install proper Xiaomi USB Drivers or Qualcomm QDLoader USB drivers and ADB Drivers.
- Make sure you have already backup your data of (Redmi 4)
(Without PC) Steps to flash using Updater App
- In this case, you need to download recovery ROM in .zip format, to install via Recovery.
- It’s time to connect you’re (Redmi 4) to your PC, Copy and Paste the zip file you have downloaded in your device storage.
- Open Updater app or go to settings > system update, at the top right corner you find three dots (‘…’), and select “choose update package“.
- Choose the zip recovery file from your device, then hit “OK“. It will take a couple of times to check the zip file. (Make sure to backup the Downloaded Recovery ROM zip file by a different name in your device, cause if anything goes wrong the selected file will corrupt).
- *During this process you don’t have to press the back button or minimize the screen this can cause an error, it will decrypt the recovery zip file then it will show “Reboot and Install” click on it, it takes some time to get completely installed.
Steps to flash Fastboot ROM
- Download correct fastboot ROM file for (Redmi 4)
- Power off your device, press volume up + power key simultaneously to boot into fastboot mode.
- Once you will get an interview will see the Mi Bunny logo.
- This time you have to connect your device to the PC using a working USB cable.
- Extract the downloaded fastboot ROM as per your device (make sure the file name doesn’t contain space between characters) or just simply Redmi 4 with “MI_Fasboot_File“.
- Open the extracted file folder and copy the path.
- Install MI Flash Tool (ignore if you have already installed it).
- Run as administrator the Mi flash tool, paste the copied path of the extracted file, in the MI Flash Tool address bar adjacent to the select option, or just click on the select button to browse the file that you have extracted.
- Click on the “Refresh” button to know whether your device is connected to the PC in fastboot mode or not, if so you can see your device under the device section in MI Flash Tool.
- *Skip if the device is connected, if you are not able to see your device in the Mi flash tool so check out ‘How to Boot Xiaomi device in Fastboot Mode‘.
- All set, now at the bottom you can see their options, “clear all“, “save user data“, and “clear all and lock“. You have to select clear all or clear all and lock if you want to re-lock MI bootloader to flash property.
- After selecting any of the options at the bottom, click on “flash” to flash file, it will take some time to flash and wait till the green progress bar completely, then you will be able to see status success under the result area.
- Your device will automatically boot, wait until you can see the set-up device screen.
We hope this article helps you to properly flash stock ROM for Redmi 4, to properly install flash files you need to take care to download the correct firmware, install proper USB drivers, and use a working cable to flash. I would suggest you follow the in-depth guide about how to flash mentioned above.
In case if you are facing any problem related to this, feel free to comment down below we will try to resolve your issue if you find this article useful to share with your friends who need to download Stock ROM for Redmi 4.
Stay tuned with Xiaomi Trends for more updates!