Are you looking to download Qualcomm USB Driver (QDLoader 9008)?
If you are at the right place here we are going to share the latest Qualcomm USB QD loader driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1.
Whether you are using any operating system type 64 bit or 32 bit, here you find the will for both operating systems.
If you have a non-Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered processor Xiaomi device then you can Xiaomi USB Drivers.
In this article, you will get the latest Qualcomm QDLoader USB driver download link, and most importantly we’ll want to cover in-depth the process of installation for updating drivers.
What are Pre-Requirements?
- The driver works only for the device which has a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- You must have Downloaded and installed ADB Drivers on your PC.
- For Xiaomi, users Download and install Mi PC Suite or Xiaomi USB Drivers
Qualcomm USB Driver Download (QDLoader)
Step-by-Step process to install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows (Direct Method)
The process of insulation is pretty simple, all you need to follow the given instruction, also we have provided some screenshots for better understanding.
If the giving method doesn’t work in your scenario, you can jump to the manual method by which you can successfully install the Qualcomm USB driver.
- From the link mentioned above download the Qualcomm driver and extract the file in any folder.
- As per your operating 64 bit or 32-bit select setup installation program and run as administrator.
- In the program open, choose the Setup as “Free Bld” and hit on the Next button.
- Just accept the terms of the license agreement in order to complete the installation.
- Click on the install button to start the installation process. Wait till it is complete.
- That’s it, hit the finish button, now the installation process is completed.
Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows [Manually]
The process of manual installation is a little bit time taking but it definitely will get you results. All you need to just follow the step-by-step guideline that is mentioned below.
- Extract the Qualcomm drivers file you have downloaded from the link mentioned above as per your system.
- Make sure to install ADB and Fastboot manual drivers so that the computer can communicate with the device.
Enable USB debugging of your Android device.
You can follow the given guideline to enable USB debugging.
- Open smartphone Settings > About section > tap on Build number 6 – 7 times.
- Now go back, to men Settings > Developer Options > USB debugging
- For xiaomi uses Settings > About Phone > Tap 6 – 7 times MIUI Version > Additional > Developer Options > USB debugging
- Connect your smartphone via a working USB cable.
- Now, boat your device in “EDL Mode” or “Downloading Mode” or For Xiaomi users “Fastboot“
Way to enable EDL Mode
- Generally to boot in this mode “Volume Up” + “Power key” once get the manufacturing logo, keep pressing the volume up button and leave the power key.
- Open the command window by simultaneously pressing and holding Shift Key + Right-click from your PC mouse. Choose the open command window here from options.
- In order to check whether the device is connected or not, type the following command and hit Enter.
- You will see the series code of the device on the command screen, which means the device itself connected successfully to the computer. Follow the next step.
- Type the following command and press enter to boot the device into downloading mode [EDL Mode]
adb reboot edl
- Open Control panel > Device Manager from the PC
- You will able to see the list of devices, in other devices you can see that the driver is not installed properly.
- This time, Now, right-click on QHSUSB_BULK and choose Update Driver Software.
- A new pop-up window will open, in which you have to select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Now you have to click on the Browse button and locate the Qualcomm QDLoader folder which you have to unzip and downloaded earlier.
- The system will automatically get start drives installing, in case if it asks for any permission then, grant it.
- Otherwise, choose to Install this driver software anyway.
- It’s time to finally click on the Finish button to exit.
- You will be able to see drivers successfully updated, Qualcomm HS-USB Driver (COM10 or may differ) section.
- That’s all Congratulation you have installed a successful driver.
Manually Update Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
The plating process is the exactly same as what I have mentioned installing the process. only a few steps are maybe different which is mentioned below You can follow them to manually update Qualcomm QDloader 9008 USB Drivers.
- You will get an error of installation while installing which is Windows Can’t Verify the Publisher of this driver Software.
- Click on the “Install the driver software anyway” option to continue the process.
- Go to “Device Manager“. You can see “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 [COM 10 or Any Number]” under the PORT (COM and LPT) section.
- You are ready to flash files! Now you have successfully installed/updated the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader driver.
If you have not install any driver or did any work related to this so it might be a little bit complex for you.
But it is definitely worth it to follow if you wanted to install Qualcomm QDLoader driver, generally, automatically installation process doesn’t work so I have the requirement to prefer the manual method.
Thus, if you have tried previously to install the QDLoader USB driver of Qualcomm, so it is highly recommended to check in the device manager.
Whether the drivers are installed or not or if but showing error so just follow the updating method to update it.
I hope you have successfully installed Qualcomm USB drivers that definitely will help you while making a connection to your device.
If in case anything goes wrong so make sure to follow the guideline that is mentioned above and always be free to ask in the comment section below.
Stay tuned Xiaomi Trends for more articles!