Here you will get the latest up-to-date QFlash Tool that you can use to flash your Qualcomm device, so let’s begin!
So before diving into this talk a bit about this, QFlash is a small application that is built for Windows, it help and lets you flash any Stock ROM or Flash File. If you have a Qualcomm chipset-powered Android device and you want to flash any file so you must download Qualcomm Flash Tool.
QFlash Tool Features
Fastboot or Installer package.
It brings with an installer package, which means you install the tool manually on your Windows PC/Laptop. Once you have downloaded, and unzip the file and install it, you’re ready to go for flashing the firmware.
Qualcomm Chipset Supported
Using this QFlash Tool you can flash Qualcomm-based only chipset, which means if you’re using any device that has a Qualcomm processor so you can flash any file in it using this tool.
Support XML File
Now you can also flash the .xml file that has the .xml extension in it, which is under the present stock ROM section.
QFlash Tool Download
How to Use QFlash Tool
- Download and Install the Qualcomm USB Drivers on your PC.
- Then download and extract the QFlash Tool file on your computer.
- Open the extracted file and run QFlashTool.exe on your PC.
- You will see a flashing interface.
- Hit on the Load Content button and search for the firmware that you have downloaded.
- Then select the contents.xml file and click on the Open button.
- Connect your device to the PC via a working USB cable and enter your device into download mode.
- Once your device is connected, you will see Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM18 or any other) notification.
- Click on the Download Content button.
- The flashing process will begin and will take some time.
- Once the flashing process is completed successfully, you will get a done message.
- That’s it. Disconnect your phone and reboot into the system.
Flasing tools that you can use!
Mi Flash Tool, SP Flash Tool, and more.