Xiaomi Redmi Note 3: Are looking to download the Redmi Note 3 Firmware/Stock ROM file! Here we’ve covered the flash file for Mi Note 3, you can easily download and flash using the Xiaomi flash tool.
For those who are facing boot loop problems, hanging problems, functions are not working properly even after updating if your device is not performing well or stuck somewhere. By using flashing stock firmware you can fix these problems, also any case.
If you want to downgrade or upgrade your version so it might be helpful for you we have provided all possible versions of Stock/Fastboot ROM download links of file. We have also covered how you can properly flash fastboot ROM via your PC without any error.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Flash File
if your Redmi Note 3 is not working properly, or whether you are facing a boot loop, lagging problem, stuck on fast boot, or if you want to upgrade or downgrade the MIUI version of Redmi Note 3, you can resolve all of these problems by just flashing stock firmware that occurring, Firmware/Fastboot for Redmi Note 3.
Necessarily you need to download the correct Fastboot flash file for your Redmi Note 3, install the correct USB drivers and then flash your device using the Xiaomi Flash tool via a working USB cable. In-depth we have covered a comprehensive guide to flash stock ROM make sure to follow it.
Download Redmi Note 3 Firmware Flash File
|Build / Download||OS|
|MIUI V10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM (2019.1.14)||6.0 Marshmallow|
|MIUI V10.3.2.0 Recovery ROM||6.0 Marshmallow|
Comprehensive Guide to Flash Stock ROM
- Make sure to download the correct firmware/fast boot ROM file for (Redmi Note 3)
- Download/Install MI Flash Tool
- Make sure to install proper Xiaomi USB Drivers or Qualcomm QDLoader USB drivers and ADB Drivers.
- Make sure you have already backup your data of (Redmi Note 3)
(Without PC) Steps to flash using Updater App
- In this case, you need to download recovery ROM in .zip format, to install via Recovery.
- It’s time to connect you’re (Redmi Note 3) to your PC, Copy and Paste the zip file you have downloaded in your device storage.
- Open Updater app or go to settings > system update, at the top right corner you find three dots (‘…’), and select “choose update package“.
- Choose the zip recovery file from your device, then hit “OK“. It will take a couple of times to check the zip file. (Make sure to backup the Downloaded Recovery ROM zip file by a different name in your device, cause if anything goes wrong the selected file will corrupt).
- *During this process you don’t have to press the back button or minimize the screen this can cause an error, it will decrypt the recovery zip file then it will show “Reboot and Install” click on it, it takes some time to get completely installed.
Steps to flash Fastboot ROM
- Download correct fastboot ROM file for (Redmi Note 3)
- Power off your device, press volume up + power key simultaneously to boot into fastboot mode.
- Once you will get an interview will see the Mi Bunny logo. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- This time you have to connect your device to the PC using a working USB cable.
- Extract the downloaded fastboot ROM as per your device (make sure the file name doesn’t contain space between characters) or just simply Redmi Note 3 with “MI_Fasboot_File“.
- Open the extracted file folder and copy the path.
- Install MI Flash Tool (ignore if you have already installed it).
- Run as administrator the Mi flash tool, paste the copied path of the extracted file, in the MI Flash Tool address bar adjacent to the select option, or just click on the select button to browse the file that you have extracted.
- Click on the “Refresh” button to know whether your device is connected to the PC in fastboot mode or not, if so you can see your device under the device section in MI Flash Tool.
- *Skip if the device is connected, if you are not able to see your device in the Mi flash tool so check out ‘How to Boot Xiaomi device in Fastboot Mode‘.
- All set, now at the bottom you can see their options, “clear all“, “save user data“, and “clear all and lock“. You have to select clear all or clear all and lock if you want to re-lock MI bootloader to flash property.
- After selecting any of the options at the bottom, click on “flash” to flash file, it will take some time to flash and wait till the green progress bar completely, then you will be able to see status success under the result area.
- Your device will automatically boot, wait until you can see the set-up device screen.
Hope this article helped you out, a lot of beginners generally make mistakes while selecting the correct file, installing proper USB drivers, or are even being unable to connect their device to a PC. But if you follow the comprehensive guide which we have mentioned above you can resolve all of these issues.
If you find this article useful to share with your friends who need to download Stock ROM for Redmi Note 3.
Stay tuned with Xiaomi Trends for more updates!