MiTV is a product of Xiaomi Inc. It can be compared to Apple TV , Amazon FireTV or Google Chromecast. MiTV is an affordable entertainment box that brings stunning high-definition images and 1080p videos to your living room television set with the help of various supported devices like smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc. We will provide a detailed installation guide for MiTV Appstore on different platforms. Here we cover the Top 22 Mi tv that you can buy so please check the details below. Thank you.
- 1 Best Top 22 Mi TV Review
- 2 1):Mi TV 4X
- 3 2): Mi LED TV 4A PRO
- 4 3):Mi TV 4A 108cm (43) Horizon Edition
- 5 4): Mi TV 4X 108cm (43)
- 6 5): Mi LED Smart TV 4C 80 cm (32)
- 7 6): Mi TV 4A 100cm (40)
- 8 7): Mi LED TV 4A PRO80 cm (32)
- 9 8): Mi QLED TV 75 Grey
- 10 9): Redmi Smart TV X55 138.8cm (55 inches) Black
- 11 10): Mi TV 4A 80cm (32) Horizon Edition Grey
- 12 11): Mi TV 5X 55 Metallic Grey
- 13 12): Redmi Smart TV X50 125.7 cm (50 inches) Black
- 14 13): Mi TV 5X 43 Metallic Grey
- 15 14): Mi TV QLED 4k 138.8 cm (55)
- 16 15): MI LED TV 4C 43 (108cm) Black
- 17 16): Mi TV 4X 138.8 cm (55) Black
- 18 17): Redmi Smart TV 32 Black
- 19 18): Mi TV 5X 50 Metallic Grey
- 20 19): Redmi Smart TV 43 Black
- 21 20): Mi TV 4A 100 cm (40) Black
- 22 21): Mi TV 4A 108cm (43) Horizon Edition Grey
- 23 22): Mi LED TV 4A PRO 123.2 cm (49)
Best Top 22 Mi TV Review
Mi TV 4X
|It supports 4K videos at 60fps without any glitches.||Check On Amazon|
Mi LED TV 4A PRO
|4K Ultra High Definition Display||Check On Amazon|
Mi TV 4A 108cm (43) Horizon Edition
|Noise level: (60 dB)||Check On Amazon|
Mi TV 4X 108cm (43)
|Amlogic T962 Processor||Check On Amazon|
Mi LED Smart TV 4C 80 cm (32)
|Fairly good colors, especially for the price range||Check On Amazon|
Mi TV 4A 100cm (40)
|Patchwall (based on Android 5.1 Lollipop)||Check On Amazon|
Mi LED TV 4A PRO80 cm (32)
|It has a wide viewing angle of 178 degree.||Check On Amazon|
Mi QLED TV 75 Grey
|Support for screen mirroring (Miracast protocol)||Check On Amazon|
Redmi Smart TV X55 138.8cm (55 inches) Black
|32-inch (32ZX01FAINNA) & 55-inch (55ZX01FAINNA)||Check On Amazon|
Mi TV 4A 80cm (32) Horizon Edition Grey
|32-inch (80cm) IPS panel with 1920 x 1080 resolution;||Check On Amazon|
Mi TV 5X 55 Metallic Grey
|Android Oreo 8.1, based on Patchwall UI;||Check On Amazon|
Redmi Smart TV X50 125.7 cm (50 inches) Black
|50-inch (125.7cm) LED display with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 60Hz refresh rate;||Check On Amazon|
Mi TV 5X 43 Metallic Grey
|Display: 1080P Full HD display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels which makes your viewing experience awesome.||Check On Amazon|
Mi TV QLED 4k 138.8 cm (55)
|The Mi TV comes with a USB port that can play videos, pictures and songs.||Check On Amazon|
MI LED TV 4C 43 (108cm) Black
|The smart TV is based on the Android OS and runs on a 64-bit quad core Amlogic Cortex A53 processor.||Check On Amazon|
Mi TV 4X 138.8 cm (55) Black
|Sharp 32:9 Aspect Ratio Display||Check On Amazon|
Redmi Smart TV 32 Black
|Refresh Rate: 60hz for all Video modes; 75Hz for HDMI and USB-C||Check On Amazon|
Mi TV 5X 50 Metallic Grey
|Dolby, DTS Surround Sound Support with Woofer||Check On Amazon|
Redmi Smart TV 43 Black
|43-inch 4K Ultra HD Display with aspect ratio of 16:9 that supports 1.07 billion colors||Check On Amazon|
Mi TV 4A 100 cm (40) Black
|4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution||Check On Amazon|
Mi TV 4A 108cm (43) Horizon Edition Grey
|4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution with Dolby Audio and Dolby Digital Plus support for excellent sound output||Check On Amazon|
Mi LED TV 4A PRO 123.2 cm (49)
|UHD 3840 x 2160 resolution with HDR Support for enhanced picture brightness and contrast||Check On Amazon|
1):Mi TV 4X
MiTV4X is the latest 4K smart TV from Xiaomi. It comes with a 43-Inch 4K display having a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. The TV is powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core processor and it has 3GB of RAM for efficient performance. MiTV4X runs on Android 7 Nougat OS. It’s the first Android TV in India to run on the Nougat version. The best part of MiTV4X is that it supports 4K videos at 60fps without any glitches and lags, thanks to its powerful GPU.
On the connectivity front, it flaunts 4 x HDMI ports for connecting other HD devices like laptops, tablets, laptops etc. It has 1 x USB port for connecting pen drives and hard disks. It also comes with a built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which allows you to surf the web seamlessly.
- 1. Mi TV 4X comes with an inbuilt Voice control feature that allows you to smartly control the device without touching it.
- 2. It supports 4K videos at 60fps without any glitches.
- 3. You can use MiTV4X as a monitor to mirror content from your Android device.
- 4. It comes with two 10W speakers that are quite powerful to give you an immersive viewing experience.
- 5. It comes with a good looking, stable and sturdy stand that gives the TV a premium feel.
- 1. 4K @ 60fps Support
- 2. Voice Recognition
- 3. Good Quality Display
- 4. High Performance Processor
- 5. Sturdy Stand
- 1. No Support for Dolby Atmos
- 2. Sound Quality Needs to Improve
2): Mi LED TV 4A PRO
MiTV4A PRO is another affordable 55-Inch Smart TV from Xiaomi. It has a 4K display having a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. The TV is powered by 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor and it has 3GB of RAM for efficient performance. MiTV4A PRO runs on Android 7 Nougat OS. It’s one of the few TVs in India to run on latest version of Android.
The best part of MiTV4A PRO is that it supports 4K videos at 60fps without any glitches, thanks to its powerful GPU. On the connectivity front, it flaunts 4 x HDMI ports for connecting other HD devices like laptops, tablets etc. It has 1 x USB port for connecting pen drives and hard disks. It also comes with a built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n which allows you to surf web seamlessly.
- 4K Ultra High Definition Display
- Digital & Analog TV Reception (DVB-T/T2, ISDB-T)
- 4 X HDMI Ports for High Speed Multi-media Interface
- USB 2.0 Port – Easily Connect Pen Drives and Hard Drives to Mirror Content on the TV Screen or Share Content Between Devices
- Ethernet Port – Connect Directly to the Internet through an Ethernet Cable (Wired Connection is Recommended for Optimal Signal Quality)
- 3.5 mm Headphone Jack with DTS Virtual Surround Sound Technology – Watch Films without Disturbing Others in Your Home or Office Environment
- Very good display.
- Android 7 Nougat out of the box.
- Supports 4K videos at 60fps.
- Good connectivity options including Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth etc.
- None as such..
3):Mi TV 4A 108cm (43) Horizon Edition
The Mi TV 4A 108cm (43) Horizon Edition is very similar to the cheaper Mi TV 4A 89cm (40). They both use the same chipset and screen, and even the remote control looks identical. The only difference between these two TVs is just their size.
Great Value For Money The Mi TV 4A Horizon Edition offers the best value for money out of all Xiaomi TVs. It’s not perfect, but it has everything you need and nothing you don’t need. Everything just works. And given that this TV costs $200 (or less), it really is quite mind-blowing! 2. Great Picture Quality The Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 108cm (43) Horizon Edition is one of the best-looking budget tv sets I’ve ever seen.
It’s not as bright and vibrant as other models, but it’s actually better in my opinion. Since this TV has an IPS LCD panel, it can get really dark while retaining quite a decent amount of details. There are no major backlight bleeding issues either. Sure, there are still some backlight issues at darker grey levels, but they’re not as obvious as on other IPS LCD panels. Also, this tv set has great colour accuracy. I didn’t need to do any calibration whatsoever!.
- 1. Noise level: (60 dB)
- 2. Panel type: IPS LCD panel – The most common panel technology for the TVs nowadays, with both lower-end and higher-end models offering good viewing angles, true blacks and nice colours.
- 3. Refresh rate: 100 Hz refresh rate – This is standard refresh rate for most TVs out there, and even though it’s not as high as the 120 Hz found on more expensive models, 100 Hz is still enough to produce a great motion effect.
- 4. Smart TV: Yes, Android 5.1 with Patchwall – The Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 108cm (43) Horizon Edition has an Android-based operating system, but unfortunately not the latest Nougat version. It has plenty of apps pre-installed, including Kodi and Netflix. The Patchwall interface is quite intuitive for first-time users because it works similarly to a smartphone!
- Great value for money
- Decent picture quality
- Great viewing angles
- Minimal backlight bleeding issues
- Decent color accuracy
- No real cons
4): Mi TV 4X 108cm (43)
The Mi TV 4X 108cm (43) is a great Tv set if you want to play games on it. It is powered by the Amlogic T962 chipset, which is capable of running most games at 30 fps with ease. The screen has impressive color accuracy and viewing angles, while it supports HDR10 content out of the box. Sure, it doesn’t have as good of a picture quality as the Mi TV 4A, but it’s still very decent for its price range and if you’re into gaming, then this is definitely the television to buy!
- HDR Support
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Amlogic T962 Processor
- Advanced DSP audio processing technology for a cinema surround sound experience from a TV box or home theater system
- Dual-Band Wi-fi
- Very good for gaming
- Incredibly low latency game mode
- Blazing fast interface and response time
- Better than average audio quality, even on an Android TV Box
- Its impossible to turn off the lights during night time if you’re using this as your PC monitor. Just facing the TV towards a wall can make it hard to read text.
- No 5Ghz Wi-fi.. I mean, the Mi Router has it, but this TV Box doesn’t.
5): Mi LED Smart TV 4C 80 cm (32)
This is one of the best budget televisions from Xiaomi. The Mi LED Smart TV 4C 80 cm (32) has a great picture quality, with none of the low-resolution issues found on other similarly priced TVs. It has a very responsive touch remote control and it’s Android-based operating system makes this model stand out from the crowd.
If you’re looking for a cheap TV, but still want something that looks good and has an intuitive operating system, then this model is one of your best bets.
The Mi LED Smart TV 4C 80 cm (32) is capable of playing HDR content straight out of the box. Sure, it doesn’t have excellent color accuracy or viewing angles, but it’s still quite decent for its price range. I also found that this TV has a very good brightness levels, even at the minimum setting.
- Picture Quality –
- Excellent viewing angles
- Good blacks, but not true blacks
- Fairly good colors, especially for the price range
- Very bright picture at the minimum brightness setting
- HDR Support –
- Excellent HDR rating
- Very responsive/ sensitive touchscreen remote control
- Android with Patchwall interface (beta)
- Mi App store is getting more and better apps by the day!
- Sound Quality – The sound quality on this TV set isn’t great, but it’s still pretty decent. It has clear audio output but lacks bass. I recommend getting a set of speakers for this TV.
6): Mi TV 4A 100cm (40)
The Mi TV 4A 100cm (40) has a great picture quality. It produces fairly deep blacks and has excellent color accuracy, but it could still be better in these regards. The operating system is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop, which means that this model comes with Patchwall as its default interface!
Overall, the Mi TV 4A 100cm (40) is a pretty good television set that’s loaded with features. It’s not perfect, but when you compare its price to what other companies are offering in this range, then it becomes clear that Xiaomi has hit the sweet spot when it comes to value and quality.
- Patchwall (based on Android 5.1 Lollipop)
- 10W x 2 speaker system
- Support for screen mirroring (Miracast protocol), DLNA, etc.
- USB drive (up to 128GB) compatible
- Good picture quality / contrast ratio
- Patchwall runs smoothly
- Speaker quality is average
7): Mi LED TV 4A PRO80 cm (32)
Mi LED TV 4A PRO80 cm (32) comes with the price of Rs 11,999. It has a screen size of 80 cm and display type is 65% NTSC and 42% RGB color and contrast ratio is 350:1. It features 3D technology but does not have gyroscope sensor to work along with this.
Talking about the configuration, it has 1 GB DDR3 RAM and 8 GB ROM. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amlogic Quad-core SOC Processor. The other specifications are that it has 2 HDMI port, 1 AV port, USB ports (2) and Power Supply is DC 5V/2A.
- It has a wide viewing angle of 178 degree.
- Connectivity options are good with 2*HDMI, 1*AV port and power supply is DC 5V/2A.
- It does not have LED notification for notifications, so it can be called as old-style TV.
- It can be used as a TV for watching movies, T.V shows and other entertainment options.
- It does not have gyroscope sensor so it is not advisable to use VR glasses with this TV or you will find it difficult to control VR glasses.
8): Mi QLED TV 75 Grey
The Mi QLED TV 75 Grey is a 75-inch smart LED television set from Xiaomi. It features a 4K display and has an ultra thin bezel design.
I was quite impressed by the overall picture quality on this model. The blacks are very deep, which is great; however, they’re not as deep as what you’d get on OLED sets. This is not an issue most of the time, but if you’re watching a dark scene in a dark room with this TV, then its lack of true blacks will be apparent.
- 4K display
- Very thin bezels
- Built-in soundbar
- Support for screen mirroring (Miracast protocol)
- Excellent picture quality
- Very thin bezels with a modern design, which blends in especially well with Mi home smart devices.
- The TV doesn’t have an Ambilight feature. This is not a deal breaker, but other manufacturers provide this feature at the same price range.
9): Redmi Smart TV X55 138.8cm (55 inches) Black
Xiaomi has unveiled a new TV set named Redmi Smart TV X55 138.8cm (55 inches) Black in India on May 28, 2018. Priced at ₹44,999, it is powered by a quad-core processor and comes with a unique feature of its own: a built-in Chromecast device!
Xiaomi hasn’t shared the details of the processor, but considering this TV set has Android operating system, it is likely to be Snapdragon 6 series.
The 55-inch display supports full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution and comes with an 18:9 aspect ratio. You can also hook up your favorite gaming console via HDMI port; the manufacturer has provided two HDMI ports (1.4).
- 32-inch (32ZX01FAINNA) & 55-inch (55ZX01FAINNA)
- 18:9 aspect ratio;
- 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution;
- 2 HDMI ports (1.4);
- WiFi connectivity;
- Voice control via built-in Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa;
- Ethernet connectivity;
- Built-in Chromecast (you can cast content using your mobile device);
- 40W 2.0ch speaker system;
- It is a large TV set with a 55-inch display having an 18:9 aspect ratio.
- It comes with two HDMI ports and built-in Chromecast, so you can cast your favorite content on the screen via mobile device.
- The company has bundled additional accessories such as a power cord, remote control, batteries of remote control, two AAA batteries, user manual, etc. in the box.
- The speakers are 2.0-channel 40W speaker system.
- This TV set is not available on the company’s official e-store; you can purchase it from other online sites such as Amazon and Flipkart.
10): Mi TV 4A 80cm (32) Horizon Edition Grey
The Mi TV 4A-32″, known as the Horizon Edition, comes with an ultra slim design and suports HDR video playback. It also boasts of award-winning ArcSoft technologies to deliver stunning picture quality.
It uses a 32-inch (80cm) IPS panel with 1920 x 1080 resolution. The contrast ratio is 4000:1 and the brightness is 450cd/m2.
The TV also has two HDMI ports and a USB port in the back panel. It supports screen mirroring (via Wi-Fi direct or Miracast) and there is a 10W speaker in the set for audio output. Finally, the Mi TV 4A comes with an IR blaster that you can use to control your home appliances, if they are compatible.
- 32-inch (80cm) IPS panel with 1920 x 1080 resolution;
- Contrast ratio is 4000:1 and the brightness is 450cd/m2;
- Two HDMI ports and a USB port in the back panel;
- 10W speaker output;
- Support for screen mirroring as well as infrared universal remote control;
- It is a 32-inch TV set with an ultra slim design and 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- You can also control your home appliances using the IR blaster that’s included.
- The company hasn’t mentioned anything about the processor, storage space and RAM.
11): Mi TV 5X 55 Metallic Grey
This 55-inch TV set is known as the Xiaomi Mi TV 5X. It features an elegant design with thin bezels on three sides. On the other hand, there are thick borders on one side. This could be because of having an additional webcam that’s placed near the top right corner of this side to facilitate voice commands using Mi TV 5X’s built-in AI.
- 55-inch (138.8cm) display;
- Android Oreo 8.1, based on Patchwall UI;
- Aluminum back panel with a thickness of 4.9mm and a weight of 7kg;
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and two USB ports – one is for power supply and the other can be used to access files on a connected USB drive;
- The bezels on three sides are thin, which makes this TV look elegant.
- It features a 55-inch display with full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution and an aspect ratio of 16:9.
- Mi AI voice assistant that can understand Indian accents has been pre-installed in the TV set.
- The company is providing a Mi TV Bar in the box, which can be attached on top of the display for extra sound.
- There is a USB port available on both sides of the TV to make it easy for you to access files from a connected USB drive.
- Some users have complained about Android Oreo 8.1 lagging while using basic apps such as YouTube or Netflix.
12): Redmi Smart TV X50 125.7 cm (50 inches) Black
The Xiaomi Redmi Smart TV X50, known as the Mi LED Smart TV 4A Pro in India, comes with an elegant design and a sleek body. It features a 50-inch (125.7cm) display and has an aluminum back panel to make it look stylish.
What’s interesting is that this TV also has a 23.8-inch (60cm) display on the front, which can be used to view the clock and weather updates. The company claims that you will have a great multimedia experience with this additional screen.
The Redmi TV comes powered by a 1GHz quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. There is 8GB of internal storage space for installing apps and you can expand the storage up to 128GB via a microSD card slot.
- #23.8″ (60cm) display on the front;
- 50-inch (125.7cm) LED display with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 60Hz refresh rate;
- Android 7.0 Nougat operating system based on PatchWall UI;
- 1GHz quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage;
- Supports microSD cards up to 128GB;
- The 23.8-inch (60cm) display on the front can be used for viewing weather and time updates.
- It is powered by a 1GHz quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM, which is decent at this price point. The internal storage capacity is 8GB.
- Since this TV has an additional screen on the front, you can also use it as a regular mobile handset without having to turn on the main display by tapping on the power button at the bottom of this smaller display.
- The company hasn’t revealed which Android version is pre-installed in this TV set instead of Android Oreo.
- On top of that, this TV cannot be wall mounted as there is no VESA mount provided with it.
13): Mi TV 5X 43 Metallic Grey
The Xiaomi Mi TV 5X 43-inch (109cm) set is the cheapest among the three variants. It comes with a metallic body and has an elegant design. On top of that, it has ultra slim borders on all four sides to make this TV look stylish and also ensure that there’s no distraction while watching your favorite shows and movies.
- Display: 1080P Full HD display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels which makes your viewing experience awesome.
- Resolution: The Mi TV 5X comes with a 43-inch (109cm) LED display and has an ultra slim Body thickness of 4.9mm, this TV will surely catch everyone’s eye in your living room because of its unique design and display.
- Audio: The TV has an inbuilt speaker which provides you with clear, loud and crisp audio for an immersive experience. You can also connect your speakers through Bluetooth if you wish to do so.
- Refresh Rate: Mi TV 5X comes with a refresh rate of 60Hz which is decent enough for a TV.
- MIUI Interface: This 43-inch TV comes with the latest MIUI 8 user interface based on Android 5.1 which makes navigating between your favorite apps easy.
- The Mi TV 5X comes with a stunning design which is hard to ignore.
- Also, this TV has an excellent build quality which is sturdy and durable.
- There are various viewing modes you can play around with the Smart LED Controller, also it’s easy to change Picture Mode for Movie or Standard Mode etc.
- The only we could find for this TV is that it comes with a 60Hz refresh rate which may not appeal to some users.
14): Mi TV QLED 4k 138.8 cm (55)
The Mi TV 138.8 cm (55) 4k QLED is one of the most affordable Smart TVs in India and competes with other TV makers such as Samsung and Sony at the same price point.This 55-inch (139.7cm) display has a 32:9 aspect ratio which means it can fit 2.4 times the amount of information as a regular 16:9 aspect ratio display.
Its 18.6mm narrow frame on all four sides also makes this TV look premium and stylish, not to mention that it can be mounted on a wall using an optional VESA wall mount bracket.The Mi TV 138.8 cm (55) 4k QLED sports a refresh rate of 240Hz and has 4 HDMI ports.
- The Mi TV comes with a USB port that can play videos, pictures and songs.
- The video quality is decent but when compared to Sony Bravia KDL-32M4000’s picture quality, the latter is quite superior in terms of brightness, color saturation and contrast.
- One big advantage of the Mi TV over other brands is its price. It’s a lot cheaper than other brands (ex: Sony Bravia 32-inch 4k costs Rs 40,000 while the Mi TV is available for just Rs 28,990).
- The sound quality could be better but then again there are many speakers in the market that cost less which can do much better than this TV. You may want to invest in some good speakers.
- Reasonably priced
- User-friendly software (Mi TV Store)
- Can play media files through USB port.
- Video quality is average, can be better with more brightness and color saturation. ⦁ Sound quality could have been better.
15): MI LED TV 4C 43 (108cm) Black
This 43-inch (108cm) 4k Smart TV by Xiaomi comes with an elegant design and can be mounted on a wall using an optional VESA wall mount bracket.
The Mi LED TV 4C 43 (108cm) sports a refresh rate of 60Hz which is decent enough for the price it’s available at, however if you’re looking for a TV with a higher refresh rate then you may want to look at some other brands as well because Xiaomi doesn’t really offer that.
This TV comes with 8GB of DDR4 RAM and supports USB 3.0, this ensures that navigation is quick and smooth no matter how many apps are running simultaneously.
- The smart TV is based on the Android OS and runs on a 64-bit quad core Amlogic Cortex A53 processor.
- There are various modes such as Standard, Vivid, Cinema and Smooth which you can use to change the picture quality accordingly. There’s also an MI Remote App by which you can control this TV from your smartphone.
- This TV comes with a great design and is very user-friendly.
- The Amlogic Cortex A53 processor ensures that the smart TV runs smoothly without any lags whatsoever. The picture quality is also quite decent enough for the price it’s available at (Rs 35,000).
- This TV lacks HDR (High Dynamic Range). The refresh rate can be improved.
16): Mi TV 4X 138.8 cm (55) Black
The Mi TV 4X 138.8 cm (55) is yet another brilliant Smart LED TV by Xiaomi that comes with an impressive design and features that will make you fall in love with it.
The Mi TV 4X 138.8 cm (55) has a 55-inch display with an 18.6mm narrow frame, which makes it look quite sleek and distinguishes it from most other Smart TVs available in the market right now. This TV also features a 32:9 aspect ratio that can fit 2.4 times the amount of information as a regular 16:9 aspect ratio display, thereby making it ideal for multitasking.
The Mi TV 4X supports HDR but lacks a 60Hz refresh rate which can be fixed by navigating to Settings > System > General Setting and changing the Frame Rate from “Auto” to “Standard (50Hz/60Hz)”. Another advantage of an increased refresh rate is that the picture appears more fluid which makes playing games on this TV quite an interesting experience.
- Sharp 32:9 Aspect Ratio Display
- HDR Support
- Supports Wide Color Gamut, 10 Bit Colors And Dynamic Backlight Control
- MIUI TV with Voice Interaction
- Impressive design
- 32:9 aspect ratio for multitasking
- Wide Color Gamut, 10 Bit Colors And Dynamic Backlight Control
- No 60Hz Refresh Rate (Fixed by changing Frame Rate setting to “Standard (50Hz/60Hz)”)
17): Redmi Smart TV 32 Black
In case you’re looking for an affordable Smart TV and don’t want to spend a lot of money but still aren’t willing to compromise on quality then this 32-inch Smart TV by Xiaomi is your best bet.The 75Hz refresh rate ensures that you have a smooth gaming experience and also helps with streaming videos from the internet.
The Redmi Smart TV 32 Black sports a 16:9 aspect ratio display with 10-bit color support and a maximum brightness of 300 cd/m2.
This Smart TV also supports screen mirroring and voice control which makes it quite easy to operate.
Although this Smart TV doesn’t feature HDR (High Dynamic Range), it still manages to offer decent picture quality with good color reproduction.
- Refresh Rate: 60hz for all Video modes; 75Hz for HDMI and USB-C
- 16:9, 178 ° viewing angle with 10bit color (1.07B colors)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR10 / HLG / HDR Pro), 5ms response time, Blue light filter mode
- 2x 10W speakers, Dolby Digital, Bluetooth 4.1
- HDMI 2.0a x 1 (ARC), USB C for service & input
- Smart remote including TV on / off, volume control, channel control and smart hub access
- Excellent picture quality with 10 bit colors
- Fast response time and 5ms refresh rate
- Screen mirroring and voice control features for easy operation
- Not the best Smart TV in terms of color reproduction or backlight uniformity. No HDR support either.
18): Mi TV 5X 50 Metallic Grey
This is yet another impressive Smart LED TV by Xiaomi that comes powered by Amlogic Cortex A53 64-bit Processor along with MStar 6A928 Processor. It also comes with 3GB RAM and 16GB storage.
The Mi TV 5X 50 has a 5-inch HD display along with an aspect ratio of 16:9 that can display up to 1.07 billion colors, resulting in great picture quality.
This Smart TV supports HDR10 features but lacks 60Hz refresh rate which can be fixed by changing Frame Rate from “Auto” to “Standard (50Hz/60Hz)”. Another advantage of an increased refresh rate is that the picture appears more fluid which makes playing games on this TV quite an interesting experience.
- 3G/4G support
- Speaker: 10W x 2 Stereo RMS (10*192KHz)
- Dolby, DTS Surround Sound Support with Woofer
- I wouldn’t recommend buying this TV unless you’re fine with the mentioned issues. It comes along with a remote that feels very cheap and is not backlit.
- Picture quality is great
- Audio quality is great too
- Price is affordable! You’ll get a 4K smart TV for less than Rs. 5,000
- Smart TV UI is too cluttered; not user-friendly
- Compatible with very few add-ons, such as Youtube and Netflix
19): Redmi Smart TV 43 Black
The Xiaomi Redmi TV 43 is very similar to the RedMi Note 5, which was released back in February 2018. This TV comes with a good picture quality and good sound output that makes it very ideal for watching movies or playing games on your television.
This Smart TV also has some preloaded Indian apps (such as Hotstar, TVFPlay, Voot) that can be used to stream Indian content.
- 43-inch 4K Ultra HD Display with aspect ratio of 16:9 that supports 1.07 billion colors
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 1000000:1 along with smart backlight control
- AI voice interaction for easy operation
- 60Hz refresh rate 【MIUI 9】
- Bundled with voice remote controller, supports volume +/-, channel +/-. It also controls the TV power on-off and changes source
- AI Voice interaction feature makes operating this Smart TV much easier than other brands
- Bundled with a voice remote controller that can be used to control volume or change channels for a more convenient usage
- Overall a good Smart TV for the price.
- The screen appears dull in appearance, resulting in less natural colors. However, this issue can be fixed by changing settings from “Standard” to “HDR”
20): Mi TV 4A 100 cm (40) Black
The Mi TV 4A comes at a budget price so you can expect it to have some compromises. But with the latest Android 8.1 Oreo OS, you’ll be able to use voice commands to control your television.
It also supports 9 Indian languages which are Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam and Oriya.
- 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution
- Powerful A10 Amlogic S905X Processor
- Mali 450 700MHz GPU Memory
- Dolby Audio and Dolby Digital+ support with DTS Virtual surround sound output, 3W*2 external speaker support, HDMI 2.0a for HDR videos play
- Picture quality is good enough for the price
- Smart features work flawlessly; easy to use
- Built-in screen mirroring feature allows you to stream content wirelessly from your mobile devices.
- The menu interface is a little bit easier to navigate compared to the other Xiaomi TVs
21): Mi TV 4A 108cm (43) Horizon Edition Grey
The Mi TV 4A Horizon Edition comes with a 41.5-inch display and has a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels, which is four times as many pixels as a regular HDTV. Like most Xiaomi TVs, it also supports HDR10 and HLG HDR formats that provide higher picture quality.Check our website for more MI porducts
- 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution with Dolby Audio and Dolby Digital Plus support for excellent sound output
- Android 8.1 Oreo operating system based on the latest version of Xiaomi’s customized MIUI 9 user interface
- HDMI, USB and AV ports (2x) for connecting peripherals; IR blaster included
- Picture quality is great; supports all HD formats, even HDR10
- Excellent sound output with its powerful speakers
- The Smart features work flawlessly like most other smart TVs, easy to use
- Its metal frame makes it look good but also makes the TV heavy for its size (13kg)
22): Mi LED TV 4A PRO 123.2 cm (49)
This TV is the largest model in the Mi LED TV 4A series. It comes with a large 123.2-inch display that supports 4K UHD resolution.
What makes this Mi LED TV special is its wide viewing angle, which lets you sit anywhere in your room and still get an amazing cinematic experience. The viewing angle on normal LED TVs is usually only 160 degrees, which means that if you sit off centre, for example in front of the TV instead of right in front, the picture quality will be compromised.
Mi LED TV 4A PRO TV also supports HDR10 and HLG formats to help users enjoy detailed images with more contrast and richer colors. All inputs are supported by both HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, allowing you to connect most media devices without any issues.
- UHD 3840 x 2160 resolution with HDR Support for enhanced picture brightness and contrast
- Smart View 2.0 lets you watch TV shows on your mobile device or share photos from your phone on the big screen
- Viewing angle is large (178°)
- Picture quality is great; supports all HD formats, even HDR10
- Connects to the Internet via WiFi or Gigabit Ethernet
- Its metal frame makes it look good but also makes the TV heavy for its size (22kg)