Are you looking to download the latest Mi firmware flash tool?
Here we’ve covered the Xiaomi flash tool that is used to flash any flash file or even costume recovery, all you need to install and download is the Mi flash tool.
Nowadays, it is hard to figure out the working and latest flashing tools for Xiaomi devices.
Here you will get all Xiaomi MI flash tools 100% working. You can easily directly download any version for free of cost.
Download Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
|Tool||Mi Flash Tool|
|Last Update||May 2021|
|MiFlash20181115||Download Latest Version|
Download All Versions of Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
- Xiaomi_Flash_20181115.zip – Latest version
[How to] Install the Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
No matter which type of operating system you are using 64-bit/32-bit the tool works on both OS, in order to install you need an internet connection and have to follow the following steps to install the flashing tool for Xiaomi devices.
- First thing first, download tools from the above downloading section, make sure to download the latest one if possible.
- Now extract the zip file in your computer’s local storage, make sure to uninstall the previous Xiaomi Flash tool if you have installed it.
- Run the MiFlashSetup.exe document program from the file that you have extracted from the downloaded zip.
- It may show some security warning depending upon your operating system. Don’t worry about it, just run as administrator.
- The setup wizard of the tool will open and you have to click on the Next button in order to install it.
- In the following screen, the flashing tool automatically decides the folder location in which it will install. Just click on the next button to install.
- Hit the Next button to complete the installation.
Note: When you open/run as an administrator tool it may ask or automatically install some necessary driver so make sure to wait till the process is complete.
(USB Driver to Flash File) Using Xiaomi Flash Tool
In order to connect your device to the computer and how to flash any file you need to install a USB driver according to your device model, or if your device has a Qualcomm processor so you can install a Qualcomm QDLoader USB driver.
Also, you can download Xiaomi USB drivers if QDLoader USE Driver doesn’t work!
You can check whether the driver is installed or not by booting your device into downloading mode by holding the volume up and power key simultaneously.
Then connecting to the PC, open device management in Windows, under the other device you can see whether your device is connected or not.
How to Flash Files Using XiaoMI Flash Tool
The flashing process seems to be difficult and time taking, but believe me, it is not, you have to carefully follow step by step guide.
Important things that keep in mind, make sure you have installed correct and successful USB drivers.
Make sure you have downloaded the correct stock ROM/flash file according to your Xiaomi device model number.
At the bottom, of the Mi flash tool, there are three menu options available for flashing.
First “Clean all” basically made all data erased and set up as a new device. Second, “Safe user data” if you want to save your data link media file.
Then you can use it, But generally, it doesn’t work and it shows errors. Last “clear all and lock” basically means all data will erase and if you have unlocked the bootloader so it will lock like previously.
Steps to flash Xiaomi Fastboot ROM
- Download Stock Firmware (Fastboot ROM)/Flashing File as per your Xiaomi Device model.
- Extract a file that you have downloaded onto your computer.
- Make sure you have installed USB drivers.
- It’s time to boot your Xiaomi device into Fastboot Mode, to do this press the Volume Up + Power key simultaneously, till you get Mi Bunny Logo.
- Finally, connect your Xiaomi device to your PC via a working USB cable.
- Hit the select button in the flash tool and select the folder of flashing files that you have extracted earlier.
- Click on the “Refresh” button to check whether the device is connected or not and you can see it under the device section.
- Now from the bottom, you can choose an alternative option, you can select them as per your requirement.
- At the last click on the “Flash” button to flash file and you can see the successful message once the flashing is completed.
(In case if it shows any error so you can find the solution below under the FAQs section)
How to resolve errors while flashing? In XiaomI flash tool error.
Make sure you have downloaded and installed ADB and USB Drivers onto your system, you can check your device.
Whether it is connected or not by device manager in Windows, Under Android phone, you can see Android Bootloader Interface if the device is connected.
Or you can open a folder where you have installed ADB drivers generally in Windows drive.
Find the ADB drivers folder press shift key for a while > right-click there > open command prompt > type “fastboot devices” it will show the device that is connected if your device is showing so the device is connected.
- Make sure ADB and USB drivers are installed, and the device is connected.
- Copy the extract file folder of the flashing file.
- Paste it, in the location where the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool is installed. (Usually C drive > Xiaomi > MI Flash Tool.
- Run, XiaoMIFlash.exe as an administrator using the right click.
- Make sure you have downloaded the correct Fastboot ROM/flashing file according to your Xiaomi device model.
- Move/Copy Stock ROM/Flashing File in (where Windows is installed) e.g C drive under the folder of the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
- Copy address of flashing file (Make sure file folder name doesn’t have empty space in the file name)
- Paste the file address in the section of the Xiaomi Flash Tool and click on select.
- Hit the flash button to install the flashing file, it will not show any error and it will show a success.
Xiaomi MI Flash Tool FAQs
It is a completely comprehensive guide to downloading/installing the Xiaomi MI Flash Tool and also flashing processes.
If your device is locked by MI cloud verification and you forget details so if you flash stock ROM so unfortunately, the device will be in the same position in order to. Remove this you can check out How to Unlock MI Account.
Generally, you need to keep two things in your mind. First, make sure you have correctly and successfully installed USB drivers, and you have downloaded them.
The correct and complete flashing file which you want to flash. It could be a custom ROM, custom recovery, Stock/Fastboot ROM, etc.
Do share in a comment section below if you have any other query related to it or if you have a face or have a solution to any problem!
Now it’s time you have to do this on your own.
If you have found any valuable thing so please share it with your friend who is facing a problem and stuck at any face of flashing!
Stay tuned with Xiaomi Trends for more articles!