Are you looking to download the latest Mi flash tool?
Here we’ve covered the Xiaomi flash tool that is used to flash any flash file or even costume recovery, all you need to install and download is the Mi flash tool.
Nowadays, it is hard to figure out the working and latest flashing tools for Xiaomi devices.
Here you will get all Xiaomi MI flash tools 100% working. You can easily directly download any version for free of cost.
Download Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
|Tool||Mi Flash Tool|
|Last Update||Last Week|
|MiFlash20181115||Download Latest Version|
Download All Versions of Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
- Xiaomi_Flash_20181115.zip – Latest version
[How to] Install the Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
No matter which type of operating system you are using 64-bit/32-bit the tool works on both OS, in order to install you need an internet connection and have to follow the following steps to install the flashing tool for Xiaomi devices.
- First thing first, download tools from the above downloading section, make sure to download the latest one if possible.
- Now extract the zip file in your computer’s local storage, make sure to uninstall the previous Xiaomi Flash tool if you have installed it.
- Run the MiFlashSetup.exe document program from the file that you have extracted from the downloaded zip.
- It may show some security warning depending upon your operating system. Don’t worry about it, just run as administrator.
- The setup wizard of the tool will open and you have to click on the Next button in order to install it.
- In the following screen, the flashing tool automatically decides the folder location in which it will install. Just click on the next button to install.
- Hit the Next button to complete the installation.
Note: When you open/run as an administrator tool it may ask or automatically install some necessary driver so make sure to wait till the process is complete.
How to use Mi Flash Tool video!
(USB Driver to Flash File) Using Xiaomi Flash Tool
In order to connect your device to the computer and how flash any file you need to install a USB driver according to your device model, or if your device has a Qualcomm processor so you can install a Qualcomm QDLoader USB driver.
Also, you can download Xiaomi USB drivers if QDLoader USE Driver doesn’t work!
You can check whether the driver is installed or not by booting your device into downloading mode by holding the volume up and power key simultaneously.
Then connecting to the PC, open device management in Windows, under the other device you can see whether your device is connected or not.
How to Flash Files Using XiaoMI Flash Tool
The flashing process seems to be difficult and time taking, but believe me, it is not, you have to carefully follow step by step guide.
Important things that keep in mind, make sure you have installed correct and successful USB drivers.
Make sure you have downloaded the correct stock ROM/flash file according to your Xiaomi device model number.
At the bottom, of the Mi flash tool, there are three menu options available for flashing.
First “Clean all” basically made all data erased and set up as a new device. Second, “Safe user data” if you want to save your data link media file.
Then you can use it, But generally, it doesn’t work and it shows errors. Last “clear all and lock” basically means all data will erase and if you have unlocked the bootloader so it will lock like previously.
Steps to flash Xiaomi Fastboot ROM
- Download Stock Firmware (Fastboot ROM)/Flashing File as per your Xiaomi Device model.
- Extract a file that you have downloaded onto your computer.
- Make sure you have installed USB drivers.
- It’s time to boot your Xiaomi device into Fastboot Mode, to do this press the Volume Up + Power key simultaneously, till you get Mi Bunny Logo.
- Finally, connect your Xiaomi device to your PC via a working USB cable.
- Hit the select button in the flash tool and select the folder of flashing files that you have extracted earlier.
- Click on the “Refresh” button to check whether the device is connected or not and you can see it under the device section.
- Now from the bottom, you can choose an alternative option, you can select them as per your requirement.
- At the last click on the “Flash” button to flash file and you can see the successful message once the flashing is completed.
(In case it shows any error so you can find the solution below under the FAQs section)
How do resolve errors while flashing? In Xiaomi flash tool error.
Make sure you have downloaded and installed ADB and USB Drivers onto your system, you can check your device.
Whether it is connected or not by the device manager in Windows, Under the Android phone, you can see Android Bootloader Interface if the device is connected.
Or you can open a folder where you have installed ADB drivers generally in Windows drive.
Find the ADB drivers folder press the shift key for a while > right-click there > open command prompt > type “fastboot devices” it will show the device that is connected if your device is showing so the device is connected.
- Make sure ADB and USB drivers are installed, and the device is connected.
- Copy the extract file folder of the flashing file.
- Paste it, in the location where the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool is installed. (Usually C drive > Xiaomi > MI Flash Tool.
- Run, XiaoMIFlash.exe as an administrator using the right-click.
- Make sure you have downloaded the correct Fastboot ROM/flashing file according to your Xiaomi device model.
- Move/Copy Stock ROM/Flashing File in (where Windows is installed) e.g C drive under the folder of the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
- Copy address of flashing file (Make sure file folder name doesn’t have empty space in the file name)
- Paste the file address in the section of the Xiaomi Flash Tool and click on select.
- Hit the flash button to install the flashing file, it will not show any error and it will show a success.
|MiSeries||RedmiSeries||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max|
|Xiaomi Mi 1/ 1S||Xiaomi Redmi Go||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 2 / 3||Xiaomi Redmi / Prime||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 4 / 4i||Xiaomi Redmi 1 / 1S||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S|
|Xiaomi Mi 5||Xiaomi Redmi 2 / Prime||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10|
|Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro||Xiaomi Redmi 3S / Prime||Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro+|
|Xiaomi Mi 5s||Xiaomi Redmi 4||Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 5c||Xiaomi Redmi 4X||Xiaomi Redmi K40|
|Xiaomi Mi 5x||Xiaomi Redmi 4A||Xiaomi Redmi K30S|
|Xiaomi Mi 6||Xiaomi Redmi Y1||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (China)|
|Xiaomi Mi 6x||Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite||Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 2021|
|Xiaomi Mi 8||Xiaomi Redmi 5||Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer||Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 SE||Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G / 4G||PocophoneSeries|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro||Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 / Prime||Poco F1|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite||Xiaomi Redmi Note 3||Poco X2|
|Xiaomi Mi 9||Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 MediaTek||Poco M2 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer||Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 / 4X||Poco F2 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 SE||Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MediaTek||Poco M2|
|Xiaomi Mi Max||Xiaomi Redmi Note||Poco X3 NFC|
|Xiaomi Mi Max 2||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A||Poco C3|
|Xiaomi Mi Max 3||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Prime||Poco M3|
|Xiaomi Mi Note / Pro||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5||Poco F3|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 2||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Plus||Poco X3 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 3||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro||Poco M3 Pro 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix||Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro||Poco M2 Reloaded|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 2||Xiaomi Redmi Note 7||Black Shark Models|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S||Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro||Xiaomi Black Shark|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 3||Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S||Xiaomi Black Shark Helo|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G||Xiaomi Redmi 6||Xiaomi Black Shark 2|
|Xiaomi Mi A1||Xiaomi Redmi 6A||Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi A2||Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro||Xiaomi Black Shark 3|
|Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite||Xiaomi Redmi S2||Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 2||Xiaomi Redmi Y2||Xiaomi Black Shark 3S|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 3||Xiaomi Redmi Y3||Xiaomi Black Shark 4|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 4||Xiaomi Redmi 7||Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus||Xiaomi Redmi 7A||Xiaomi Black Shark|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad / 7.9||Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro||Xiaomi Black Shark Helo|
|Xiaomi Mi Play||Xiaomi Redmi K20||Xiaomi Black Shark 2|
|Xiaomi Mi 9T||Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro||Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro||Xiaomi Redmi Note 8||Xiaomi Black Shark 3|
|Xiaomi Mi CC9e||Xiaomi Redmi 8A||Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi CC9||Xiaomi Redmi 8||Xiaomi Black Shark 3S|
|Xiaomi Mi A3||Xiaomi Redmi 8 Dual||Xiaomi Black Shark 4|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite||Redmi K30||Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro||Redmi K30 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G||Redmi Note 8T|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro|
|Mi Note 10||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9|
|Mi Note 10 Pro||Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 5G||Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S|
|Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max|
|Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G||Xiaomi Redmi K30i 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G||Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G Racing|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G||Xiaomi Redmi 9|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G||Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite||Xiaomi Redmi 9C|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth 5G||Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra||Xiaomi Redmi 9A|
|Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G||Xiaomi Redmi 9i|
|Xiaomi Mi 10S||Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G|
|Xiaomi Mi 11||Xiaomi Redmi 10X 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 11i||Xiaomi Redmi 10X Pro 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro||Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra|
|Xiaomi Mi 11X||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold||Xiaomi Redmi 9T|
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro||Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power|
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 4G|
Xiaomi MI Flash Tool FAQs!
How to Install USB Drivers for flash files?.
The USB driver that is required to flash files, is the First, Qualcomm QDLoader USB driver if your smartphone has a Snapdragon processor. Second ADB drivers you need to install ADB USB drivers in order to connect to Android Bootloader Interface. At the last, you can download Xiaomi USB Drivers as per your smartphone model name.
Xiaomi device not recognized or not connected to PC
If your device is not recognized by your computer under Ports (COM & LPT) or As Android Bootloader Interface under Android Phones in Device Manager, make sure to install all necessary drivers like ADB, and Qualcomm QDLoader, and Xiaomi USB Drivers. Also, make sure the USB cable is properly working.
How to boot in EDL Mode or Fastboot Mode Xiaomi Device?
To boot a Xiaomi device in EDL Mode or Fastboot Mode, Simultaneously press Volume Up + Power Key, once you see mi logo keep pressing the volume up key without the power key, till getting Mi Bunny Logo.
It is a completely comprehensive guide to downloading/installing the Xiaomi MI Flash Tool and also flashing processes.
If your device is locked by MI cloud verification and you forget details so if you flash stock ROM so unfortunately, the device will be in the same position in order to. Remove this you can check out How to Unlock MI Account.
Generally, you need to keep two things in your mind. First, make sure you have correctly and successfully installed USB drivers, and you have downloaded them.
The correct and complete flashing file which you want to flash. It could be a custom ROM, custom recovery, Stock/Fastboot ROM, etc.
Do share in a comment section below if you have any other query related to it or if you have a face or have a solution to any problem!
Now it’s time you have to do this on your own.
If you have found any valuable thing so please share it with your friend who is facing a problem and stuck at any face of flashing!
Stay tuned with Xiaomi Trends for more articles!