Here you will find Download Xiaomi USB drivers [Latest]!
If you want to install the latest Xiaomi USB driver, make sure to stay tuned to the article until the end.
- 1 Xiaomi USB Drivers
- 2 Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- 2.1 Xiaomi USB Drivers for Windows Download
- 2.2 Xiaomi Mi Series USB Drivers Download
- 2.3 Xiaomi Redmi USB Drivers
- 2.4 Xiaomi POCO USB Drivers
- 2.5 Xiaomi Black Shark USB Drivers
- 2.6 Some Steps to Install Xiaomi USB Drivers on PC
- 2.7 Conclusion
Xiaomi USB Drivers
To install the USB drivers of Xiaomi or Redmi, there are mainly two ways to successfully install them on your PC.
The number one and easiest way is to just run the file as administrator. The drivers will automatically get installed, the other way is to install USB drivers manually through Windows Device Manager.
The important gift that I would like to share is while installing USB drivers in any way during this.
If you get an error for windows security so you have to allow it to successfully install otherwise you will not be able to install the driver on your PC.
These two methods will discuss further in detail in this article, If you are using any antivirus on your PC so disable it for a while telling the drivers that successfully installed If in case it shows any error.
Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
Blow you find out Xiaomi, Redmi, POCO, and Black Shark USB Driver that you can download!
Xiaomi USB Drivers for Windows Download
|Xiaomi VCOM Drivers (MediaTek device) for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (64/32-bit)||Download|
|Xiaomi CDC Drivers (MediaTek device) for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (64/32-bit)||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Drivers (Qualcomm snapdragon device) for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (64/32)||Download|
Xiaomi Mi Series USB Drivers Download
|Xiaomi Mi 2 / 3||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 4 / 4i||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 5||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 5s||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 5c||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 5x||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 6||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 6x||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 8||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 SE||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 SE||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Max||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Max 2||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Max 3||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Note / Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 2||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 3||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 2||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 3||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 4||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi A1||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi A2||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi A2 lite||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 2||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 3||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 4||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad / 7.9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Play||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 9T||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi CC9e||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi CC9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi A3||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha||Download|
|Mi Note 10||Download|
|Mi Note 10 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 5G||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 1/ 1S/td>||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth 5G||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 10T Light||Download|
|Xiaomi 11 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi 11 Light 5G NE||Download|
|Xiaomi 11X Pro||Download|
Xiaomi Redmi USB Drivers
|Xiaomi Redmi Go||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi / Prime||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 1 / 1S||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 2 / Prime||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 3S / Prime||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 4||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 4X||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 4A||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Y1||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 5||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G / 4G||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 / Prime||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 MediaTek||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 / 4X||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MediaTek||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Prime||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Plus||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 7||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 6||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 6A||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi S2||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Y2||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Y3||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 7||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 7A||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi K20||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 8||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 8A||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 8||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 8 Dual||Download|
|Redmi K30 5G||Download|
|Redmi Note 8T||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro +||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi K30||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi K30i 5G||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G Racing||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 10||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 9C||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 9A||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 9T||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 10X 5G||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 10X Pro 5G||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi K30S|
Xiaomi POCO USB Drivers
|Poco F2 Pro||Download|
|Poco F3 Pro||Download|
|Poco F3 GT||Download|
|Poco X3 NFC||Download|
|Poco M2 Pro||Download|
|Poco M3 Pro 5G||Download|
|Poco X3 Pro||Download|
|Poco X3 GT||Download|
Xiaomi Black Shark USB Drivers
|Xiaomi Black Shark||Download|
|Xiaomi Black Shark Helo||Download|
|Xiaomi Black Shark 2||Download|
|Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Black Shark 3||Download|
|Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro||Download|
|Xiaomi Black Shark 3S||Download|
|Xiaomi Black Shark 4||Download|
|Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Plus||Download|
Some Steps to Install Xiaomi USB Drivers on PC
Below we have mentioned two ways to install the USB driver of Xiaomi, by following the steps you will have to successfully install it.
Method 1: Install using Mi Flash Tool automatically
- First of all, download and install MI Flash Tool on your PC.
- Once the installation process is completed, open the flash tool and click on the Drivers option; available at the top left menu bar.
- It will show five necessary drivers required to install: Google, two from Microsoft, one from Nvidia, and one from Qualcomm.
- Lastly, tap on the button insulation once the installation will complete it will show success.
- Recommended to Download Qualcomm QDLoader USB Driver, if your device has Qualcomm based processer
If you cannot successfully install the driver because your computer isn’t able to recognize fast boot drivers, make sure to follow method 2 which is given below.
Method 2: Manual Installation Process
Along with the drivers you also required some other tools should I install onto your PC, first Android SDK Platform Tools installed on your PC.
Mainly for these are two reasons; this will automatically install ADB and fastboot driver on your computer.
Second of all, it will help to boot your device into Fastboot mode. Now you have to enable USB debugging.
As mentioned once requirements are met, then download specific drivers as per your mobile phone model.
If you have the latest smartphone or the smartphone that is not listed on Xiaomi then you can download a similar series or a similar spec, smartphone driver.
Installation Step 1: Boot your device to Fastboot Mode
- Firstly, download the driver which is specifically for your device, USB driver, and extract the file in any folder.
- Then open the platform-tools folder from which it is installed, type CMD in the address bar, and hit enter. It will launch a Command prompt.
- Now it’s time to connect your smartphone via USB cable to your PC with enabled USB debugging.
- Inside the CMD window type the command that is mentioned below. To boot your device in Fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Your device will turn off and boot into fastboot mode and you will be able to see the most known Mi Bunny Logo as well.
- Now it’s time to install the Android bootloader interface through the android_winusb file.
- To open Device Manager, right-click on the Windows icon or type it in Windows search.
- With it set, scroll to the area of other devices selected and click on it to expand father.
- Right now it will show your device as Unknown Device or Other Device as the driver is not installed yet.
- Right-click on an unknown device and select Update Drivers. the diagonal square box will appear, select browse my computer for driver software.
- Now, select ‘Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Select Show All Devices and click on Next, under the Common hardware types.
- Click on Have Disk followed by Browse.
- Now it’s time to select the file from the folder of the Xiaomi USB driver that you have extracted earlier.
- From the next dialog box, select the android_winusb file and click Open.
- Now finally it is on Android Bootloader Interface and hits the Next button.
- It takes some time to completely install drivers once it is done, congratulations you have installed a successful driver onto your PC.
I have shared almost every method and driver which are required and available. If you sincerely follow the guidelines that are mentioned above.
You can download Xiaomi USB Derivers even of POCOPhone or Redmi one.
With Xiaomi USB drivers you also require a Qualcomm USB driver if your smartphone has a Snapdragon processor.
In case any one of the drivers is not working or your smartphone is not listed in the list that is given below so you can let us know about it.
Or any method is not working so please do comment below your device model number and try to list it in all lists so that we don’t have to face any problem.
If you wanted to flash stock ROM, unlock your MI account using a file or tool, or even wanted to flash custom recovery you must be required to have installed the latest USB drivers according to your Xiaomi models. Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
Then definitely you will be able to install Xiaomi USB drivers onto your PC. Still, if you have any queries or facing any errors so do share your valuable comment in the comment section below.
Stay tuned with Xiaomi Trends for more articles!