Check out the latest Working Xiaomi Too To Remove Mi Account, Here you can Download Latest TPS Xiaomi Tool.
Nowadays it is hard to remove/unlock MI accounts and unlock MI bootloaders.
Using the TPS Xiaomi Tool you can easily remove the MI Verification Account and also you can unlock/lock Xiaomi Bootloader Unofficial for any supported Smartphones.
Xiaomi TPS Tool
TPS Xiaomi Tool is one of the recommended and useful windows platforms that allows you to unlock or disable MI cloud verification account for all the most supportive devices of Xiaomi.
If you are facing a problem unlocking your bootloader or MI account so this might be helpful for you.
The tool offers two methods to perform these tasks either you can use Qualcomm 9008 com port or the EDL method which is Fastboot. Whichever method you use.
Download TPS Xiaomi Tool
(Way to use) THIS TOOL
- Fastboot Method
Power off your Xiaomi smartphone > Press Volume Up + Power Key simultaneously once you get the Mi logo leave the power button and keep pressing volume up when you get the Fastboot Logo to connect your device to your PC.
- EDL Method
- First, you have to install ADB and Fastboot USB drivers on your PC and Enable USB debugging on your Xiaomi Smartphone.
- (Not recommended; If you’re not able to use your Xiaomi Smartphone to enable USB debugging so you have to open your smartphone back to the motherboard and short EDL/test points)
- Connect your smartphone via working USB cable to PC.
- You get pop-up messages on your smartphone, just click on the Yes button to connect your device.
- Open the command prompt and type the following command to boot in EDL Mode.
adb reboot edl
- Open TPS Xiaomi Tool, if you’re device connected so you can see the status of it in the EDL or Fastboot section if so select your device.
- To unlock MI account select unlock Account under account lock. Or select the option according to your need whatever you want to.
That being said, I have covered how you can unlock your MI account using the TPS Xiaomi Tool.
Not only this, you can perform several tasks like you can unofficially lock/unlock the bootloader.
If you’re device stuck at boot loop or not working properly so I would recommend you to flash Fastbool ROM in your device, you can use MI Flash Tool
To use any one of the features of the tool used, you have to install drivers according to your smartphone.
Stay tuned with Xiaomi Trends for more updates!