In this article, we’ll walk you through the method employed with presenting the newest MediaTek VCOM drivers to your PC, like MediaTek MTC65xx, MT67xx, and MT68xx USB VCOM Drivers. By using this set of MediaTek VCOM drivers, you are able to work on a variety of MediaTek PDAs to show an interest in showing firmware that allows for bursting stock or custom recovery bypassing FRP lock, setting pin code, configuration lock, or a one of a particular imprint lock for your device.
Ensure that In this article, you’ll find the latest maintained MediaTek chipset drivers preloaded for MT65xx, MT67xx, MT68xx, and many more. To install this driver, first make sure you’re running a MediaTek chipset that is installed on the device. If you’re certain, you are able to present and use this MediaTek VCOM driver to your laptop or PC without any issues following the step-by-step procedure.
This driver will be displayed that allows you to make use of SP streak, which is the SP streak tool to label an archive of firmware on your MediaTek smartphone. To transfer any data to your PDAs such as MP3 accounts, accounts, apps, or archives, your PC must use the software.
Remember: This driver is only compatible with Android smartphones powered by Mediatek MT 65xx Chipset, even though it will run with 66xx and 67xx Chipset.
Also Read: Download and Install Android USB Drivers
In this Step by Step guide, we will first allow you to download and then install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers. You must have a PC/Laptop running Windows 7,8, or 10.
Download MediaTek USB VCOM Drivers
Download and Install MediaTek MT65xx MT67xx MT68xx USB VCOM Drivers:
As we said, this driver will run on Windows XP and above. However, for Windows 8 and newer, you have to disable Driver Signature Verification. You can google up and find how to disable driver signature verification for PC running Windows 8 and above.
- Download the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers from the above Download Link
- Now Extract the Downloaded Mediatek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers on your computer.
- On your Computer, Go to Device Manager. To do that, open Control Panel by clicking the control panel on your desktop
- If you cannot find it, then right-click on My Computer and click on “Manage,” and next will open a pop-up screen and select device manager.
- Once you click on the Device Manager menu, you will see your Computer name on the top of your Device Manager Settings.
- Now tap on Action -> Select Add Legacy Hardware.
- You will be welcomed with add a legacy screen in your new pop screen; there, you can hit the next button.
- From the next screen, you have to check the “Install the Hardware that I manually Select from a list” option and hit the next button (See the below Screenshot)
- Select Show All Device and Hit Next Button
- Now Select the Have Disk on the following screen and select any .inf file you extracted in Step 1.
- Now Click the browse option and browse for the Extracted Folder of Mediatek VCOM Drivers on your computer.
- Once you select the .inf files and click Open When you see a security warning on which you can select Install Anyway.
- After installing all .inf files, you can Restart your PC/Laptop.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers on your computer.
I hope this guide helped in installing MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers. If you have any queries, please leave a comment down below.