Are you looking to download AOSP Android 12 for Xiaomi Poco X3? Here on this page, we have shared the best way to install AOSP with Android 12 for POCOPhone X3 also you can download it very easily.
What is Custom ROM?
Before we head down, you can discover concerning the custom ROM; well, with the declaration of XDA, Custom ROMs are most likely the best thing about Android. By presenting custom ROM, you get the benefits like a further evolved battery, better execution, straightforward root access, customization, points (not all maintained), and some more.
Android 12 and Its Features!
Android 12 is about additional created personalization and revamped UI that changes the method of bringing all the more impressive explanation and a very surprising arrangement part. It’s a substitution of the last-gen Android 11 which was basically revolved around the assurance and security of the customer data. While the Android 12 focused in on security incorporates just as on visual treatment.
Examining the features, it has all new and brilliant yet insignificant devices that are as of now more exceptional than some other time. While the exceptional subject with the settings is more expressive as indicated by your perspective. The notification cover, lock screen, and its notification, look screen, volume controls, expedient substitute way tiles, new power menu, changes or liveliness, etc everything looks and feels remarkable at all with the ‘Material You’ plan.
What’s Working and Known Bugs:
What's working : Boots RIL (Calls, SMS, Data) Fingerprint Wi-Fi Bluetooth Camera Camcorder Video Playback Audio Sensors Flash LED GPS Volte Known issues: Selinux Enforcing
How to Install AOSP Android 12 on Poco X3 (Surya)
As being said, in order to flash the AOSP Android 12 build on the Poco X3 (Surya) variant, we’ve shared some of the requirements below that are needed to be fulfilled.
- *This ROM is only tested/made for Xiaomi POCO X3*
- Keep in mind to keep at least 50% of charge or higher for a smooth operation.
- Make sure to take complete your device backup.
- Now, enable USB Debugging on your Poco X3. [This will help your PC to recognize in ADB mode.]
- Go to Settings > About Phone > Tap on Build Number 7 times > Go back to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging.
- You need to unlock your device bootloader. If you have already bootloader unlocked then you can skip otherwise you can follow guide to How To Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Poco X3.
- Download and Install Xiaomi USB Drivers. This will help your smartphone to connent with your PC.
- Next, you need to Install TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi POCO X3, in order to flash/install the AOSP Android 12 on your POCO X3.
Download Android 12 ROM:
Here, you will find all the Android 12 custom ROM for your Poco X3 (Surya).
Warning: Before we start with this framework, I would unequivocally recommend you to make a support of your device accumulating and all of your records set aside on your device. Furthermore, it is urged to follow the means referred to in this post mindfully to avoid dependable mischief or to impede your contraption. If anything turns out gravely the maker or XiaomiTrends isn’t obligated for it.
Install AOSP Android 12 on Xiaomi POCO X3
There are two ways to install ROM into your device; one you can first install TWRP recovery the boot into it and then proceed further or two you can execute the TWRP recover by using below commeds. Rest of the process of installation is the same so do follow given steps.
- Connect your smartphone to your PC using working USB cable. Keep in mind to enable USB Debugging.
- Search platform-tools folder which you’re using, now launch Command Prompt by typeing CMD in the address bar, and hit Enter.
- Boot your smartphone into TWRP Recovery recovery by executing the mentioned below command in the CMD window.
- adb reboot recovery
- Now once you’ve entered in the TWRP recovery mode, you have to now the wipe section and format system, data, and cache. You need to right swipe to complete the format.
- This is time to flash AOSP Android 12 ROM onto your POCO X3. Go to install, select the AOSP ROM ZIP file from your device or external USB drive and then perform a right swipe to install the file.
- In additional, if you wanna to use Google Apps as well, then you need to flash it too at this moment. Go to Install, select the GApps ZIP file that you have downloaded earlier, and perform a right swipe to flash this file.
- That it, now you have sussesfuly install the ROM, now you may reboot the device. Go to Reboot and select system.
Pro tips; Do take complete backup your data of your smartphone. 2; Make sure you have download the correct ROM also you need to make sure the file isn’t corrupted during download. 3; For safer side, do keep the stock ROM of your device just in case anything falls apart. 4; if the custom ROM you’re trying to install is showing any error or if your device stuck at boot loap so boot into recovery mode and install the stock ROM you can do it so using Mi Flash Tool.
Bursting the ported Android 12 on your Poco X3 will give an early taste of the latest Android OS transformation. It takes after that the Poco X3 model won’t going to get the Android 12 update officially from the creator. Subsequently, it’s a savvy thought to get an enormous piece of the parts and visual treatment. In any case, if you notice any extra bugs or relentlessness issues, you should report them to the specific social affair.
That’s it,. We hope this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.